Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
if on my play debbie gave sex-ed or not no idea and for sure mia didn't do anything in front of class.
The choice is here and there are different paths , show Mia at the class or not .
If yes you can later swap or not Mia with Debbie and Mia return as not share.

Mia1.jpg Mia2.jpg

Russell Smith

Dec 29, 2017
Big thanks for everyone's help on the whole Mia Sex ed thing. I chose to share so it looks like I missed out on these. I can't get Mia to do anymore lessons.
Thanks again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Big thanks for everyone's help on the whole Mia Sex ed thing. I chose to share so it looks like I missed out on these. I can't get Mia to do anymore lessons.
Thanks again.
if you have earlier save then use it.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So i have several problems and a couple of questions.
Problems:
1. The massage quest with Vanessa. Even with the console open and massaging every part she wants including the "this was great" message ate the end. i still cant advance with her. Is this bugged or am i to stupid? Got the message like 3 or 4 times now and all i can say is "good bye" afterwards.

2. With Debby im at the point at which my questlog says "it was good what she did to me. I should talk with her". Yet i cant rly talk with her. all i can do is fuck her and when i switch to talking in her office i can only make naughty jokes. In the teachers room, there is also no new option to talk.

Questions:
1. Can you bring anyone to the beach or just a couple of girls? Only ones i could ask so far were the art teacher, Mia and Anni.
---> Is this bound to some stats?

2. Can any girl get a model in art class? Im missing Mia, Anni, Vanessa and Debby so far.

On a side note i would like to say that i think that the background story for Tina is rly dark, out of place for this game and i dont like it at all. Not ha huge fan of violent raping father stories... This should get a revamp imo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i have several problems and a couple of questions.
Problems:
1. The massage quest with Vanessa. Even with the console open and massaging every part she wants including the "this was great" message ate the end. i still cant advance with her. Is this bugged or am i to stupid? Got the message like 3 or 4 times now and all i can say is "good bye" afterwards.

2. With Debby im at the point at which my questlog says "it was good what she did to me. I should talk with her". Yet i cant rly talk with her. all i can do is fuck her and when i switch to talking in her office i can only make naughty jokes. In the teachers room, there is also no new option to talk.

Questions:
1. Can you bring anyone to the beach or just a couple of girls? Only ones i could ask so far were the art teacher, Mia and Anni.
---> Is this bound to some stats?

2. Can any girl get a model in art class? Im missing Mia, Anni, Vanessa and Debby so far.

On a side note i would like to say that i think that the background story for Tina is rly dark, out of place for this game and i dont like it at all. Not ha huge fan of violent raping father stories... This should get a revamp imo.
1. if you have done couple perfect massages with her then she will invite you to her room.

2. next version whenever that comes.

1.1. only couple girls. there is chance that you goto beach during weekend and meet debbie and her family there.

1.2. only selected few, no vanessa etc and only teachers who will pose are haruka and gym teacher.

tina: true but it makes her more open to mc's "tricks".

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
1. if you have done couple perfect massages with her then she will invite you to her room.

2. next version whenever that comes.

1.1. only couple girls. there is chance that you goto beach during weekend and meet debbie and her family there.

1.2. only selected few, no vanessa etc and only teachers who will pose are haruka and gym teacher.

tina: true but it makes her more open to mc's "tricks".
->2. You sure about this? Nothing in this quest hint indicates that while in every other hint it says explicit that there is nothing in this version.

->1.1 and which are they? :D

Feb 1, 2020
Someone is using one of your characters in a different game:oops:.....buuut like I said, if you aren't working on this game anymore. At least work on a new game with the same characters (y) It would work

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
->2. You sure about this? Nothing in this quest hint indicates that while in every other hint it says explicit that there is nothing in this version.

->1.1 and which are they? :D
2. yes (it's been stated few times on this thread).

1.1. keira, chloe and tina from students and pam and haruka from teachers.

Wait what? This game is abandoned?
not abandoned. on hold.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
2. yes (it's been stated few times on this thread).

1.1. keira, chloe and tina from students and pam and haruka from teachers.

not abandoned. on hold.
Oooh great... Why is it missing the tag for it then? -.-
Thx for the info!

with your reply to 1.1 you surely mean the art class, not the beach? :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oooh great... Why is it missing the tag for it then? -.-
Thx for the info!

with your reply to 1.1 you surely mean the art class, not the beach? :D
ah yea beach you get to go with mia, kiera and annie and with teachers can goto spa (not much there).

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
во время игры в волейбол.
Я видел эти фотографии среди других, но девушки всегда просто бегают голыми.
Как мне добраться до этих сцен? Есть ли какие-то идеи? RBJfin0.jpg

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes