JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Did that, got her to drink as many as she allows. Tried avoiding science and sports (the 2 subjects she doesn't like) and also tried using the subjects, while trying to get her to drink more in between each, she still goes back home without any progression. I'm stumped.
To get to the end, you have to balance the good with the bad then drink. Bad, Good, drink, etc. Get to the end of the topics and she is drunk, fun ensues.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
May I ask 1) What day are you on? 2) Did you tell Keira that you loved her? By the way, how to hide info with a "spoiler"?
1) Looking at that save , about 60
2) Yes , her level is 6 the last for this path . I haven't tried the non love path

To hide in spoiler

spoiler.jpg

Reactions: JJI

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Massage tips

"Well, actually yes.. My back really hurts... Aww.. My head and neck are killing me as well.."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 6
$ m_lower = 1
$ m_feet = 1

"My feet and legs are killing me.. but I feel pain in the other areas as well..
$ m_neck = 1
$ m_upper = 2
$ m_lower = 4
$ m_feet = 2

"Aaaww... It seems I swam too much today.. My whole body is aching..."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 3
$ m_lower = 3
$ m_feet = 2
These don't work for me. I finish with your routing but she seems to want more. Depending on the "more" that I give her, she is happy or adequate. I need her to be 100% satisfied.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
These don't work for me. I finish with your routing but she seems to want more. Depending on the "more" that I give her, she is happy or adequate. I need her to be 100% satisfied.
Look in the spoiler here
https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-6-mobum.12182/post-2501987
You can see what action decrease or not a variable , if not rollback a little and use other option.
At the end all variables must be 0 ...
If I remember you can't use the same option for more than three times , so if you start with a value >3 ... use also another option :)

massage.jpg

Last edited:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Does any know what the hell you are supposed to do for Haruka bar event? i have tried multiple combos and cant get past it. Her quest has been the most annoying so far

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Hmm try the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup tried all that outside of opening up the console. I think it is just time me to call it quits with this one, cause all it is doing is frustrating the shit out of me. I should not have to open the console just progress through stupid quest and i have run into these roadblocks in the past. The models are great and i like the animations but the Dev just needs to rethink some of the quests mechanics.

Last edited:

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Try the attached final patch for 0.6. Vanessa event has been fixed a bit, and became easier too. Not all the problems has been fixed yet though. As I will start making 0.7 from next week, I will not make any more patches or help on the gameplay, troubleshooting any more!

Any Idea for the next update boss? Ready to become first patreon for the next poll voting

I have been releasing updates in every 3 monthes so far, but I'm thinking of having a poll for the update term. I want to add as many contents as possible each time so it has been 3 monthes, but if more people prefer more frequent update with relatively less contents, I'll do that. (Also I'm going to do a survey on the next update topics too) - But they will be done at the patreon page!
Does any know what the hell you are supposed to do for Haruka bar event? i have tried multiple combos and cant get past it. Her quest has been the most annoying so far
Sorry to see that you feel annoyed by it!

If you are in trouble just open console and use if you haven't seen her drunk not even once:
jump bar_haruka_drunk

or if you saw her first drunk scene, try:
jump bar_haruka_drunk2

I'll see what causes the problem when I have time, but it will be fixed in the next version.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
AND REST OF YOU GUYS, TRY THIS PATCH.. EXTRACT IT UNDER GAME FOLDER, OVERLAPPING EVERYTHING!

- Now you can bypass volleyball practice with Mia!
- Volleyball game became one set game! (Originally it was 3!)
- Tina will swim topless or naked, after certain point!
- Wednesday Tina/Chloe event fixed (At least I think so)
- Error when swimming naked with Pam fixed
- Haruka not showing at 12pm modelling fixed
- And a few more things I don't remember.

If your hint on Haruka event is blank, visit MC room, turn on the laptop, and reset Haruka event before you proceed Haruka event!

I really hope this is the last message I make on 0.6!

Sorry for the trouble guys, and thanks to all of you who reported bugs, and enjoying my game!
Thank you for the patch Mobum but I still have some task issues:
Debby - still stuck at task 2 even though I did everything with her and her daughter (EDIT: you already answered this on page 53).
Haruka - stuck at task 13 (bring her to the bar) even though I already had sex with her after the bar.
Vanessa - stuck at task 13 (visit her at the dorm) even though I already had the perfect sex session with her at the dorm (very hot btw, thanks!).
All the other girls show that I completed their tasks. Should I wait for the next update?
Anyway, great game, I love it!

Last edited:

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Thank you for the patch Mobum but I still have some task issues:
Debby - still stuck at task 2 even though I did everything with her and her daughter (EDIT: you already answered this on page 53).
Haruka - stuck at task 13 (bring her to the bar) even though I already had sex with her after the bar.
Vanessa - stuck at task 13 (visit her at the dorm) even though I already had the perfect sex session with her at the dorm (very hot btw, thanks!).
All the other girls show that I completed their tasks. Should I wait for the next update?
Anyway, great game, I love it!
For Haruka and Vanessa event, I had to change variable for their main event, so it may indicate wrong status. As you already seen all contents for both the girls, wait until the next version comes out!

Reactions: Tomy75

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
How explicitly do you get the Haruka NTR events fellas? Got the body-paint one, failed the bar one, and how do you get the one at the onsen? been there multiple weeks but keep on telling the server lady there is something missing - Nothing (only option). wata i do? cheers for help.

tong950312

May 12, 2017
why haruka's third mission ,which is 12pm in the art class, can't play along?? Always just said "a same boring class", How can I get through this mission? Help me! Thank u!

Reactions: GregHouse

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I can not progress with acouple of the girls, Mia says I need a wig and cloths, but not how to do it. I stole Tinas clothes and had my head shaved but still nothing. Second Chloe shaved my head but thats the only thing the Hint says. in game quest hints should be actual hints not what they are now

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes