cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am somehow stuck with Debby 2. I am supposed to talk with her again, but I can only fuck her at 8 or 17 and talking options give nothing. I am at around day 30, I already saw her breast feeding her daughter and rubbing the milk in. But I have no clue how to proceed and I don't have an option to reset that particular quest in my room.
same here and my guess it's on nudist beach but getting there isn't easy esp. after takes keira as gf (not that easy to get her 40+ anger.

how many beach volley matches has to win so that quest ends? last win led to losers (ivy and ginger) giving bjs and still at least 1 match ahead (apparently losers will have to fuck winner team's coach).

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Cheat codes are really easy

For Max is

Fit=X for Fitness Stats
Int=X for General Knowledge
math=x for Math Knowledge
swim=x for swimming
health=x for health knowledge

As for the girls is just
a_lust=x
a_shame=x (the lower the better)
a_sub=x

A stands for the first letter of the girl name

A = Annie
H = Haruka
D = Debby
M = Mia
K = Keira
C = Chloe
V = Vanessa
P = Pam
etc

You can check the girls stats if you go to the lounge early in the morning when there's no one on the room
Be advised that Cheats can break the game, so just make a separated save and Go crazy LOL

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so if I get this right, im the one doing the ntr stuff and not getting it right?
No, there are some where you get NTR'd, but most of them are avoidable. There are a couple of events that are harder to avoid, like where you tie a girl up in the hallway, and someone might come along and play with them for a moment, no sex, but those events are not really mandatory either, other than to grind some points. So pretty much all of it can be avoided, depending on what your tolerance is.

Well, there is one where you could have a girlfriend and fuck another woman while she watches and plays with herself, that is one of the other kinds.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
During the last massage Mia promises from now on only to massage naked. Unfortunately it will be in the next update. (Screenshot German version).
screenshot0067.png

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
How do we unlock this massage version?
You have to do it before Matt is too far developed (beginning of the game).To finish it you have to visit Mia in the gym (12:00) several times to work out and then Matt will get several massages. Certain conditions must be met.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Matt needs to get her on his side, he needs stats in the relations department,
needs to do the reading in the lounge and
talk to other students / professors to learn why the nice 32 y old Mia is practicing alone
and he cannot attend because of .. dev :)
before Matt is too far developed

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
You have to do it before Matt is too far developed (beginning of the game).To finish it you have to visit Mia in the gym (12:00) several times to work out and then Matt will get several massages. Certain conditions must be met.
I think I've already played that but my memory isn't forgiving haha, it's been awhile since I've restarted from scratch

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here the changed GYM.rpy bug with Mia's massage series fixed (now you can unlock it) Replace the original GYM.rpy in the game directory (make a copy of original GYM.rpy before). Train 3 times with Mia. Then visit 3 times (Matt has back pain). On the 4th visit, Matt gets his first massage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regardie and Tacito

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I think I've already played that but my memory isn't forgiving haha, it's been awhile since I've restarted from scratch
I don't know the other versions but in version 0.7, you cannot unlock Mia massage without the change.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Speaking of bugs from before, if you tie Chloe up in the hall, and someone comes to play with her, in the middle of the event she changes into Annie... No points given, so I don't know if that is correct.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes