lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
My previous post doesn't completely solve the problem with Mia's massage at the gym and only gives the opportunity to go to the 1st stage of massage.
Stage 2 is a massage in a bikini. it is registered in the code with text and scenes, but there is no transition to it in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Massage stage 3 in development

To normally earned 2 stage, you need to add code with text and menus, which apparently was missed by the developer of the game or not specifically inserted for some reason

PS sorry for my english, it's not my native language

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
My previous post doesn't completely solve the problem with Mia's massage at the gym and only gives the opportunity to go to the 1st stage of massage.
Yes I think there is a little problem because you go to the possible bikini massage if M4 = 4 or 5
Probably one can change Line 935 of GYM.rpy , instead of elif M4 == 5 in elif M4 > 4.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Better wait for the new version :)
Сomplete agreement
I have to check but I think this work
This code of course will work, I originally also wanted to do, but I think that the text for the 2 stage of massage should be different from the 1 stage, so so wise.

So I finished your code crossed with his. checked, it works

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacito

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did everything,i played with her,anh when i press the hint it say that i need to wait till the beach event
CAn't remember what triggered it, I suggest keep looking for Mia or Annie in the guy or hallway, might be a time/day thing.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
If keira is made his girlfriend and before that does not offer her to become a Nude model, then it is impossible to make her a Nude model. Is this how the developer intended it?

Debbie's job log shows further 2 clues?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
If keira is made his girlfriend and before that does not offer her to become a Nude model, then it is impossible to make her a Nude model. Is this how the developer intended it?

Debbie's job log shows further 2 clues?
Is your game past day 20?

Just peeked at the code, and it looks like you have to see her model in the art class at least once and the calendar has to be past day 20.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Is your game past day 20?

Just peeked at the code, and it looks like you have to see her model in the art class at least once and the calendar has to be past day 20.
In code if she girlfriend, then throws on chat in which there such a conditions with 20 days.

Last edited:

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
In code if she girlfriend, then throws on chat in which there such a conditions with 20 days.
Ooh that's right, I remember now... I changed K9 == 4 to K9 == 3 to get it working, you'll probably have to do the same on yours to fix that.

I remember getting the nude modeling required manual fixes but it was a while ago and I don't remember how many -- for sure Haruka and Keira, not positive if I had to touch Chloe and Pam also.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes