Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have gotten most of them to pose nude, but Keira won't do it, and I have no option to ask her to, and her and Chloe will not trigger either. Is there something special I need to do, or ask her at a certain stat?
I think there is a little problem with the sequence.
If her pose as model before you reach level 6 you have the option (K3 = 0 and K9 = 3)
Keira1.jpg

If you reach level 6 you loose that option and you can't ask her for nude model anymore (K3 = 1 and K9 = 3)
Keira2.jpg

Maybe a solution is set K9 = 4 ... but I have to try it

PS: seems to work but better wait for Mobum

K3 = 1 K9 = 3
keira3.jpg

K3 =1 K9 = 4
keira 4.jpg

PS: set K9 = 4 works until K9 = 6 , but at this point with K3 = 1 you can't ask her nude pose with Chloe.
Have to set K9 = 7

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think there is a little problem with the sequence.
If her pose as model before you reach level 6 you have the option (K3 = 0 and K9 = 3)
View attachment 434045

If you reach level 6 you loose that option and you can't ask her for nude model anymore (K3 = 1 and K9 = 3)
View attachment 434046

Maybe a solution is set K9 = 4 ... but I have to try it

PS: seems to work but better wait for Mobum

K3 = 1 K9 = 3
View attachment 434054

K3 =1 K9 = 4
View attachment 434055
Thanks, I figured it was something like that, do things in the wrong order, and they won't work out for you.

Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am also curious, I heard something about Haruka stripping in the bar, is that a thing?
Yes you are right also about this part ... quite impossible.
This work is variable HT[8] = 2 (i think this is related to the times her come to bar) and she drinks six times.
But in my game the second time you can't do that and the next time HT[8] = 3 go to her home , so no way.
If I force HT[8] = 2 works ... but better wait also in this case :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes you are right also about this part ... quite impossible.
This work is variable HT[8] = 2 (i think this is related to the times her come to bar) and she drinks six times.
But in my game the second time you can't do that and the next time HT[8] = 3 go to her home , so no way.
If I force HT[8] = 2 works ... but better wait also in this case :)

Yeah, I have run into a few bugs like that, like the person I am with at the beach changing, or at least the icon in some cases, even happened in the pool, started with one girl, and it switched to another half way though it (luckily, that one worked the next time). At least I know that I don't need to keep trying, thanks.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
weekend.rpy
Why "m smi"(MIA) and not "k smi"(Keira)? Here a misprint or correctly all?

In my save game with 0.5 version Кeira calls for a lesson with Mia every morning. Is it a problem in my saving the game or a bug in the game?

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
weekend.rpy

Why "m smi"(MIA) and not "k smi"(Keira)? Here a misprint or correctly all?

In my save game with 0.5 version Кeira calls for a lesson with Mia every morning. Is it a problem in my saving the game or a bug in the game?
Very possible it's just a copy/paste error, I've seen those in previous versions of the game where one character's script letter is incorrect which causes the animations to switch on-screen.

If one considers how much code is required, it is very easy to make copy/paste + edit mistakes, I've caught such mistakes at work and have done the same while scripting. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bug testing is, or should be anyway, easy to do ... some devs just skip all the way to test a good run, others go jump on them scenes to spot broken codes, some try each path to check the consistency.

Others enable choices players do not get in game which brings out another can of worms -> not playing the actual game but the production distro which is, for all intents and purposes, waaay ahead of the actual update.

Mobum cannot spot anything right now because the production distro is already miles ahead of our game version and dev already confessed even the patches were broken because they were made in the 0.7 distro which has already been altered for 0.7 update.

Be the heroes of our community and play this to kingdome come!

• Thinking Face

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Bug testing is, or should be anyway, easy to do ... some devs just skip all the way to test a good run, others go jump on them scenes to spot broken codes, some try each path to check the consistency.

Others enable choices players do not get in game which brings out another can of worms -> not playing the actual game but the production distro which is, for all intents and purposes, waaay ahead of the actual update.

Mobum cannot spot anything right now because the production distro is already miles ahead of our game version and dev already confessed even the patches were broken because they were made in the 0.7 distro which has already been altered for 0.7 update.

I am a Software QA Engineer by trade, and after a quick scan of the rpy files I can say that it would take easily over a week's worth of time (if not two) to properly check and verify all branches of work (and this assumes you have all paths properly mapped out in documentation, and not just "here's the game, go nuts").

Add to the fact that some of the events are sequential and have "Day X" requirements, and it can get messy really quick. I am actually pretty amazed that the game ONLY has the few problems reported, considering all the permutations available.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

I am a Software QA Engineer by trade, and after a quick scan of the rpy files I can say that it would take easily over a week's worth of time (if not two) to properly check and verify all branches of work (and this assumes you have all paths properly mapped out in documentation, and not just "here's the game, go nuts").

Add to the fact that some of the events are sequential and have "Day X" requirements, and it can get messy really quick. I am actually pretty amazed that the game ONLY has the few problems reported, considering all the permutations available.
It's real hard as the developer to detect bugs he's written, for the reasons already given. He's only one person, and consciously or not, he's going to test it by playing the game the way he intended it to go when he wrote it. It takes a different person and different way of thinking to really test something. I know that I found a bug at work one time because instead of signing out of an application, I'd just close out of it. That exposed an error when I tried to launch it again. None of the developers or testers ever tried that, because to them you just never left the program without signing out. But I was doing what most of our customers were doing.

Bugs or not, I'm still having a hell of a time with this game. It's fetishes have drifted a bit away from mine, but this is still the game I look forward to the most. And hopefully this or later games become successful enough for Moburn to devote more time to them, and arrange for some testers or other people to help him with it.

Oct 12, 2019
Pls help.Im stuck at the voleyball part.I have waited for like 3 weeks since the mc's old 'friend' call then asking for a voleyball match on the beach.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Mia massage in the gym does not start.
The script code indicates that this event should move after M3 == 3, but there is nothing in the code that raises M3 more than 2.
I think in the file gym.rpy the line "$ M3 += 1" should be inserted after line 908
It should work like this(starting at line 906 gym.rpy):
Code:
if m_lust < 30:
    $ soo = 1
    call m_lust from _call_m_lust_14
$ M3 += 1
After that M3 = 3 and begins to move further the event to massage raising M4.

I ask the author of the game or competent people to comment on it and confirm or deny it.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes