Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The possible NTR in the spa is actually NTR or is just a like a teaser for future updates? If it is, there is more NTR aside that?

Reactions: MrJ

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The possible NTR in the spa is actually NTR or is just a like a teaser for future updates? If it is, there is more NTR aside that?
There's actual NTR with Hakura, Pam ,Annie ,Vanessa, Keria and Mia (saw in the files but don't know how to get it) Also there's minor NTR whenever you tie up one of the girls

Reactions: MrJ and Luckzor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
the latter part of the game .. gotta have girls pinning 4 you by then .. those are basicly dates ... you have to romance them babes :)

Reactions: bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I played that part in previous release , if you need a save ask.
The choice is here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh ok yeah I remember doing that part but I didn't get that particular scene. After I show Mia to the class it just says everyone loved sex ed. So yeah if you have a save you could share that'd be great!

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Oh ok yeah I remember doing that part but I didn't get that particular scene. After I show Mia to the class it just says everyone loved sex ed. So yeah if you have a save you could share that'd be great!
This is all the sequence , hope they work.
In save 50-5 ... if you choose "suggest Debby to take over ... " in the second lesson Mia is not there but I think you change path another time.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Please tell me is there sex with tina here?
No, and I keep checking in to this thread specifically to see if that is going to end up happening.

As a secondary focus type character it is not looking good with 1 announced update left on a burned out dev game either :(

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Annie's school days by MOBUM v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Agamennone80

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Thank god I needed this update, amazing game and shit all to do on my day off with Last Oasis servers freaking out :p

Reactions: Fabs93
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes