cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys explain me please, what does it mean "requires update" at the hints no words about wait for the new version (annie and mia volleyball). And someone share with me some walkthrough bc some quests really hard to finish
requires newer version of game (which isn't available yet) and mia abandons volleyball after some games. no walkthrough and not needed.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This fixes all known errors in ASD 0.7. Replace the original files. I took the liberty of merging all posted fixes (from me, Tacito and Regardie) so that nobody has to search anymore. This fix will be updated when new errors are found.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This fixes all known errors in ASD 0.7. Replace the original files. I took the liberty of merging all published fixes (from me, Tacito and Regardi) so that nobody has to search anymore.
Thanks, does this include you replay mod?

EDIT: Got an error on launch

Last edited:

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Damn I love this community, trying to fix bugs. I hope Mobum will do a big solid update to finish up and tie the loose ends;

More sex education maybe
Able to have sex in the pool
Able to bring students nude beach

Ultimate end game to make them graduate?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This fixes all known errors in ASD 0.7. Replace the original files. I took the liberty of merging all published fixes (from me, Tacito and Regardie) so that nobody has to search anymore.
Oddly enough, I was going yo do that myself. I will report your post to try to get it linked to the OP. Mobum should also be informed about the bugfixes that are being done for his game. Of course that will leave you on the hook for updating the post as we find and fix more errors. :)

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Oddly enough, I was going yo do that myself. I will report your post to try to get it linked to the OP. Mobum should also be informed about the bugfixes that are being done for his game. Of course that will leave you on the hook for updating the post as we find and fix more errors. :)
I hope that we have found all the mistakes. It's fantastic that we did it together. I think it would be best if Tacito took over and moved on. He's been here for a long time and knows the game very well. I'm new here and I've only been playing the game for two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Able to bring students nude beach
3 students can goto nude beach with mike already, it's on suggest weekend event.

does it matter if has sex with step-sister or not or what says to ginger after having sex with step sister?

Apr 10, 2020
So, this game is utterly stunning in its breadth and extremely well done. Mobus is one amazingly funny and talented guy. I am surprised it does not have a much bigger following. If only he had named one of the characters Hermione...I guess that would have done the trick.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Apr 10, 2020
I did have a question though.

What triggers Keira/Mia ex edu #5?

Also, the Mia massage is damn well hidden. Even with the helpful post earlier, I still haven't found a way to unlock it.

And thank you to the folk who posted the bug fixes.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
3 students can goto nude beach with mike already, it's on suggest weekend event.

does it matter if has sex with step-sister or not or what says to ginger after having sex with step sister?
Which 3 students?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I did have a question though.

Also, the Mia massage is damn well hidden. Even with the helpful post earlier, I still haven't found a way to unlock it.

And thank you to the folk who posted the bug fixes.
You must train with Mia 3X (Matt must have less than 6 fitness points). That's why you can unlock it without any problems at the beginning.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
After you unlock edu4 , speak with Mia
5edu.jpg

this unlock edu5 , you can repeat every 4 days
I think there is a bug in events in your room ... edu 5 doesn't unlock because a variable is not set.
When I have time I take a look.

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
This fixes all known errors in ASD 0.7. Replace the original files. I took the liberty of merging all published fixes (from me, Tacito and Regardie) so that nobody has to search anymore.
If you want add also this ... thanks :)

Solve the problem that these events are not unlocked to review in your room
Tina nude model shy and not shy
Mia sex edu with Keira 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If you want add also this ... thanks :)

Solve the problem that these events are not unlocked to review in your room
Tina nude model shy and not shy
Mia sex edu with Keira 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! Any chance for a fully unlocked persistent file for the gallery? I didn't even know there was Mia massage events, now I am way past it in my saves. I see in the pictures there is also stuff with Mia doing stuff in front of the class. And Debby sex education, too. Are those in the replay?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes