yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhisperedPromises14DaysOfLoveWithAnna-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
I have mixed feelings for this. The game is pretty and Anna lovely but compared to other cohabitation games they are not a lot of interaction with the girl. You can't interact with her in daytime. Literally, she is not in the room. So you can't talk to her, pat her head, kiss her, hug her, mess with her... Like, she is your girlfriend. It's not like the others games, where you live with some random homeless/runaway girl or your little sister. You are already a couple.
Also, the stats have zero meaning for now. No skill tree or anything to unlock with them.... It's a demo, but I'm not hype for the full version.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I have mixed feelings for this. The game is pretty and Anna lovely but compared to other cohabitation games they are not a lot of interaction with the girl. You can't interact with her in daytime. Literally, she is not in the room. So you can't talk to her, pat her head, kiss her, hug her, mess with her... Like, she is your girlfriend. It's not like the others games, where you live with some random homeless/runaway girl or your little sister. You are already a couple.
Also, the stats have zero meaning for now. No skill tree or anything to unlock with them.... It's a demo, but I'm not hype for the full version.
Certainly because it's just a Demo and different from the final version.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So this is just a Demo right?
I believe I saw this game on torrent once.
I wonder. It says Demo in the title and behind version and in the changelog. The zip is also named demo. And on steam its shown Release date for Q4.
Probably a Demo yeah.

zmey654

Oct 13, 2021

I really want to play. Who has a game?

upd: not anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Akhyar
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes