EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon com titulo.png

Overview:
This story passes 30 years before the chapter 2:

In the peaceful Elf village, Aldos, the main character, bravely fought against the evil dark elf mage, Darius, to keep the land safe. But, after winning, Aldos found out a surprising thing – Darius's daughter, Kora, really wanted revenge against him and his kin.

The king told Aldos to get rid of everyone related to Darius. Even though Aldos is a good person, he couldn't hurt the young girl Kora. So, he chose to be kind and let her live. But, this decision started a chain of events that made Aldos unhappy.

More
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Darthz - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Trial 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ascsacsacsa.png 114627739_p0_master1200.jpg dsvdsvdsv.png imagevsdvdsvsdv.png image.png dsvsdvds.png image-1.png

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
So, for the 30 minutes I have played it I didn't get any options/choices in the game. My question is: will it have choices in the future, or will it be basically a KN made in rpgm? This is not a critic or anything by the way, though I do prefer a game with choices I don't mind a kn as long as it doesn't have rape or mind control. So far the game is not bad.

Reactions: Johnnytopside

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
30 years is a long time. So all not elves will definitely already dead or too old in chapter 2. Dont know if it makes any sense to play the game yet when you have different antagonist in chapter 2.
I've already write the brief storyline for both chapters. I intentionally inserted a significant gap between them, mainly due to the shared antagonist, a Dark Elf character. In Chapter 2, the focus shifts away from the human characters from chapter 1 as they become less relevant,the chapter 2 it will be introduced new human characters.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
Seems like this is the patreon scene cuz I cannot find this one in the image folder. But why its in the preview when its not even ingame?
This scene is the last scene of the trial version,it's on the recollection room once you complete the trial version you can find this scene on this part of the trial:

ascsacsac.png

I'm sorry this is an animated gif hehe,you can find the image on the movies folder.

Last edited:

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
Why is it worded like chapter 2 is already out?

it's not out is it?..
I arranged it like this because I drew some pictures for Chapter 2 first. But then, I decided to make Chapter 1 first to explain the story of Chapter 2. I did it because some people who follow me were getting a bit confused.but no, the chapter 2 i will work on that once i finish the Chapter 1

Last edited:

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
Oh, this looks promising. I'll wait for a few more updates to give it try, but I'm looking forward to it.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
So, for the 30 minutes I have played it I didn't get any options/choices in the game. My question is: will it have choices in the future, or will it be basically a KN made in rpgm? This is not a critic or anything by the way, though I do prefer a game with choices I don't mind a kn as long as it doesn't have rape or mind control. So far the game is not bad.
I considered adding choices, but as my first game, I opted for a more linear story to keep things simple and avoid potential issues. However, for my next project, I'm planning to incorporate more choices into the narrative.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes