4.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 12, 2018
Bro, download Language Tool or use Grammarly, there are some serious issues with your grammar. If English isn't your native tongue, then you can just write in your native language and translate using GPT 4, which will probably be better than what we have now. No offense, but it's just hard to read even based on the description and screens alone.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
Bro, download Language Tool or use Grammarly, there are some serious issues with your grammar. If English isn't your native tongue, then you can just write in your native language and translate using GPT 4, which will probably be better than what we have now. No offense, but it's just hard to read even based on the description and screens alone.
Sorry about that, buddy. I'll try to be more careful about my grammar issues. Yes, English is not my native language, but I'll do my best to correct those English issues in some update."

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Any way to get smaller busts? The girls are cute, this looks like great ntr with oblivious mc (my favorite!), but the balloon sized breasts... :(
Hell, even the chibis are cute lol.
Guess once the art is done it's done, so I'll make do.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
is the ntr avoidable? i.e stop the corruption ,if not in the trail but in the actual release, also also will the mc be able to cheat instead at all?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Shits looking good, the ntr plot is simple but good, and ntr with family is always the best, I will definitely watch!

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes