4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
is there a different route? there are some pictures in the folders that I haven't encountered

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
Yeah, she's the worst in my opinion.
Hehe, it's funny that you mention it. As both the developer and artist, I must confess that Tanya is my favorite character. I think her tomboy nature really appeals to me. My idea for each of the main girls involves them having distinct, personal reasons for cheating. Hilda cheats purely because of her slut tendencies, Sephira initially does so under Glavius' influence(At least on the start of the game), and Tanya, well, she is profoundly in love with Glavius. I appreciate this concept because it explores various dimensions of NTR.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
The fact that each of them has different kinds of corruption and stuff is great. She is still very valuable to the game. Its just that her bertayal is the harshest. Hilda is a slut, but it seems more naughty and playfull, doesnt show intention of leaving or mistreating her husband and presumably she didnt become like this overnight. Zefira is dumb and gullible, but she started cheating to protect her husband. Tanya fucks that guy within 5 minutes of them meeting. And she's defintely in love with him too. All of them betrayed their partners and none of them can be excused, but for Tanya, her husband quite literally meant nothing. She is important for the game, but out of the three, I think she's the worst person. But yeah, I love tomboys too.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
The fact that each of them has different kinds of corruption and stuff is great. She is still very valuable to the game. Its just that her bertayal is the harshest. Hilda is a slut, but it seems more naughty and playfull, doesnt show intention of leaving or mistreating her husband and presumably she didnt become like this overnight. Zefira is dumb and gullible, but she started cheating to protect her husband. Tanya fucks that guy within 5 minutes of them meeting. And she's defintely in love with him too. All of them betrayed their partners and none of them can be excused, but for Tanya, her husband quite literally meant nothing. She is important for the game, but out of the three, I think she's the worst person. But yeah, I love tomboys too.
Yeah, the thing is, I'm not defending her actions; of course, they are wrong in every aspect, haha. However, she has been in love with Glavius since she was young(I kind of failed to show that in the first version of the game my fault for not clarifying that she loved Glavius from the start). I tried to correct that later by remaking the first scene and adding a flashback to show her past. But yeah, I do feel bad for Feanor, the blue guy. She was never in love with him, yet she stayed married to him

Last edited:

Brosinhoes

May 10, 2024
Yeah, the thing is, I'm not defending her actions; of course, they are wrong in every aspect, haha. However, she has been in love with Glavius since she was young(I kind of failed to show that in the first version of the game my fault for not clarifying that she loved Glavius from the start). I tried to correct that later by remaking the first scene and adding a flashback to show her past. But yeah, I do feel bad for Feanor, the blue guy. She was never in love with him, yet she stayed married to him
Any chance in the future to stop the corruption or kill the antihero? Honestly i wouldn't mind if we can team up with the bros to bang all the bitches in town (y). I like choices in these type of games that actually matter, not just having a plain ntr ending when the mc don't matter at all.

Reactions: negazoz and Gugasha
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes