4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
another game with art i like but them its fraked up with a bunch of stupid bull crap. these things are all the same. everyone screwing the women around you but your not only polite to the asshole but your totally clueless about whats going on. the women get raped and brutalized but do they tell their hubby? of course not...they can keep their mouth shut just not their legs. and of course the cherry on top...after getting raped they fall for their rapist. that is the stupidest crap ive ever seen put in a game. to sum up.....great art. crap game.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
bruh it for all damn netorare game if the women not fall for dick when why call it NTR when ?? did you read the game tag :KEK:

Reactions: N1rox98

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
another game with art i like but them its fraked up with a bunch of stupid bull crap. these things are all the same. everyone screwing the women around you but your not only polite to the asshole but your totally clueless about whats going on. the women get raped and brutalized but do they tell their hubby? of course not...they can keep their mouth shut just not their legs. and of course the cherry on top...after getting raped they fall for their rapist. that is the stupidest crap ive ever seen put in a game. to sum up.....great art. crap game.
nyenyenyenyenye

Futamania

Jun 23, 2017
What did you expect from an Asian country with a record low birth rate? romance? healthy family relationships? They are all degenerates there, period

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
All that yapping, blud didn't even read the tags before complaining :KEK:

skykey1

Aug 22, 2020
i was about to download but i notice it ntr. if there is option to avoid NTR and scene for male protagonist to win. i would play. NTR turn me down.

game looks great. good luck!

jokuur

May 23, 2019
how do you get bunny scenes? i only saw them in recollection room
already got red head ending and reach the other end of the update but saw no bunnies so im confused... do we need to loose the battle?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes