4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Okay, Im not in the mood to play with a useless MC like this one. If anyone wants to send a save in case there is a gallery or repetitive events, I would be grateful.

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Two Questions,

Is everyone going to have asteroid tits or will some have normal size?

Is there going to be any Elf Ass Action?

Looks pretty nice ether way way, nice job. :)

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Beat the trial of the game and I really like what I see so far and after checking your page I can tell that Ch 2 is going to be just as good only problem I see is that we didn't get to see how Tanya and Hilda fell but other then that the game is great and I can't wait to see more.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
Beat the trial of the game and I really like what I see so far and after checking your page I can tell that Ch 2 is going to be just as good only problem I see is that we didn't get to see how Tanya and Hilda fell but other then that the game is great and I can't wait to see more.
thanks so much for the good review, so about Tanya and Hilda they are kind of side characters, i didn't work too much on their backstories but maybe later i add some backstory to themn.

Shikoshiko

Apr 9, 2021
Been a long time since I looked forward to an NTRPG using RPGM. Almost makes me nostalgic! Can't wait to see where this goes. I think your artstyle is in between cute and sexy. I'm definitely a fan of it! Will there be SPH in the game? Would be lovely to see that implemented.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes