4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Dragremir

May 4, 2020
I can help you with the translation of the text into Russian.
I think this will help the game become more famous in Russian-speaking countries.

Reactions: botaniq_1

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
game looks serviceable. the transitions are smooth and the directions are clear. the maps are small with my only complain that they can be a bit cluttered.
was I not paying attention or the reason for the wife to give a blowjob was not stated? the writing could use some editing to keep it consistent and make the scenes a bit longer. I think it could be a cool game.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Why does every game with an art style I like end up being NTR fests?

Good luck with your game, dev!
i know. i was excited too because im a sucker for huge tits, figured games like this there is usually some kind of catch... turns out this one is NTR. *sigh*

oh well. i will pretend i am the dude actually getting pussy while the pov just happens to be from the cuck.

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Wow! Great start for a trial version! Looks very promising so far and I love the animations! Any idea when the next update will drop? :D

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Great Start, and looking at some of the other images on Pixiv that seem linked to this game I am looking forward to what is coming so took the pledge plunge.

Side note for Patreon supporters version there is a scene from Act III your able to watch on this version once you finish the game. It's a good scene if NTR is your thing.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ohhh boy, those boobs look a lot like Captain Skykorski's boobs... And that only makes this better!
I just hope dev have some work ethic, and doesn't turn into a yearly updater.

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
heres the save for the trial version. the animation is good and the artstyle is memorable. icant bring myself to like it much cuz of my preferences so if youre into ntr this is a good game. i dont think ill be playing the full version cuz even though i havend read a single line of dialogue it still made my blood boil. but thats just me

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes