4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Redcelerity

Jun 8, 2017
heres the save for the trial version. the animation is good and the artstyle is memorable. icant bring myself to like it much cuz of my preferences so if youre into ntr this is a good game. i dont think ill be playing the full version cuz even though i havend read a single line of dialogue it still made my blood boil. but thats just me
Doesnt seem to work

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Great Start, and looking at some of the other images on Pixiv that seem linked to this game I am looking forward to what is coming so took the pledge plunge.

Side note for Patreon supporters version there is a scene from Act III your able to watch on this version once you finish the game. It's a good scene if NTR is your thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
DarthzUnderground
Will this be Chapter 2? The right one is Aldos' daughter, right?
View attachment 3409826
You are correct; those characters are from chapter 2. The one on the right of the title screen is Lire(Aldo's daughter) , and the one on the left is Kora (Darius's daughter). I will probably remake their art in the future. You can find some art of these two characters on my Pixiv, like this one here.

Cena X.png

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
You are correct; those characters are from chapter 2. The one on the right of the title screen is Lire(Aldo's daughter) , and the one on the left is Kora (Darius's daughter). I will probably remake their art in the future. You can find some art of these two characters on my Pixiv, like this one here.

View attachment 3410000
Oh my first thought was that she is Darius' daughter. Can't wait for them. I still prefer the MILFs tho

Reactions: Diegoz

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
For anyone wondering, Chapter 1 Trial has No sex scenes.
At least a sex scene where you see things happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the best you'll get.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
Checking artist pixiv, vaccum blowjobs with stretched lips , thicc frieren, thicc ass and i love it and all of them are so good, even have animation, good luck dev,
Keep up the good work

Last edited:
Reactions: smokito

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

View attachment 3410000
If I want to play this game, should I register for $8 or $4 to be able to follow this game?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes