4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
If you say "update" are we talking new scenes or could that also "just" be story?
I always strive to introduce something new(art, new features, storylines). Additionally, I consistently share my thoughts about the game and outline my plans for the future,you can see some examples there on my patreon for free.

Reactions: Diegoz
Jan 14, 2021
I always strive to introduce something new(art, new features, storylines). Additionally, I consistently share my thoughts about the game and outline my plans for the future,you can see some examples there on my patreon for free.
Fine, that blowjob scene + your answer convinced me, Imma throw you that 8 bucks patreon.
So I cant wait to see how good it gets.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarthzUnderground

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
The demo was great! It'll be a hard swallow for people that are more into slow corruption but in my opinion, the scene direction (Hidden Sex always wins) and art make up for it. Also, there is a market for instant loss 2koma and Light NTR fans so it won't bother everyone.

I have just one question. Is there no way to skip text? Most RPGM games map this to the ctrl button but this seems to hide the text window. Right click hides the text window too so if you want to swap out ctrl for skip text, I think it'd work out. I gotta skip dialogue I've already seen on for the fifth time cause I click everything like a maniac. Anyways, excited to see where this goes, Darthz.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
The demo was great! It'll be a hard swallow for people that are more into slow corruption but in my opinion, the scene direction (Hidden Sex always wins) and art make up for it. Also, there is a market for instant loss 2koma and Light NTR fans so it won't bother everyone.

I have just one question. Is there no way to skip text? Most RPGM games map this to the ctrl button but this seems to hide the text window. Right click hides the text window too so if you want to swap out ctrl for skip text, I think it'd work out. I gotta skip dialogue I've already seen on for the fifth time cause I click everything like a maniac. Anyways, excited to see where this goes, Darthz.
Thanks for your feedback! I'll slowly show Sephira, the main character's wife, going through some corruption. It won't be too slow, but for Tanya(Elf Soldier) who are a side-character on the story, I won't focus too much on her corruption. As for Hilda(Wife of the tavern owner), she's already portrayed as bitch hehe so, Her main role is to be a negative influence on Sephira and contribute to her corruption.

Pressing ''S'' you can skip the text.

Last edited:

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021

you can skip text by pressing S key that work for me or just hold spacebar.

Cobralex00

May 3, 2019
Greetings.

First of all: GREAT GAME. I love the direction it is taking, and I will defenetly watch it's development from upclose soon as I can.

Second thing: I noticed two scenes in the recollection room that seems to not be accessible, yet. Have I mistakenly rushed to the end, or do we need to wait till a further update?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
really looks promising! That blowjob scene was especially hot. Hoping for more action with the red-head Tanya too, cuz we got a very brief scene with nearly no build up.

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
Greetings.

First of all: GREAT GAME. I love the direction it is taking, and I will defenetly watch it's development from upclose soon as I can.

Second thing: I noticed two scenes in the recollection room that seems to not be accessible, yet. Have I mistakenly rushed to the end, or do we need to wait till a further update?
It still in development.

Those scenes are not available yet. I'm still working on them. I just added them because they are part of the first act of the game.

Dec 6, 2017
I've got a question, in the gallery the last two scenes after the demo ends with the blowjob. There's two scenes that says, "Sephira's Big Asset" and "Lost in the Pyramid". Are these two scenes in the demo (Patreon) or are they just stand-ins for the later updates to come?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Like the animations and art, even the horse face bj scenes, it's got a nice start. Looking forward to more.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes