4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
For the second chapter, I'm planning to introduce some choices that might lead to a good ending. However, it won't be entirely possible to avoid the NTR aspect.I'm still thinking on that,maybe is not gonna happen, my final decision will come after completing chapter 1.
Hello, i have a question, do you plan on making some in-battle ntr? Like them fucking behind the MC during battles? I think it would be cool.

Reactions: Drummermax

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
So it is. Then what? A way to resolve it in any way?
Hey! Not really sure why this is happening(I think is something related to a sound event is triggered right after another trigger). Just a heads up, try not to speed through the text chats. I've noticed this glitch pops up when things get rushed in the H-scenes. I'll definitely look into fixing it in the next update.

Dec 6, 2017
Hey, I'm thinking about whether to add that feature. I want to keep the game simple since it's my first time using RPG Maker and making a game. I might consider adding it later, though.
Don't add that yet, it'll likely interfere with your current progress. I think it's best to stick what you're comfortable with then add things for the final touch, would also save you more time. But if you are considering new concept mechanics, then it's completely understandable.

Aug 4, 2017
just ran into a bug, in the hilda boobjob tavern scene i get this error after the animation is supposed to end:
AbortError: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause().

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes