4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
You are correct; those characters are from chapter 2. The one on the right of the title screen is Lire(Aldo's daughter) , and the one on the left is Kora (Darius's daughter). I will probably remake their art in the future. You can find some art of these two characters on my Pixiv, like this one here.

View attachment 3410000
Their animations are pretty good. Also I'm okay with this NTR because fuck elves (literally)

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
will chapter 2 be unavoidable ntr or like chapter 1 the ntr isnt avoidable?.. cause i like stories that have avoidable ntr and perhaps where the mc could be the one cheating too.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
If you want all that why you even playing NTR game instead of just sticking to a harem game, it's like you want to ruin NTR games for your own fucking enjoyment.
There is nothing wrong with people wanting a mix of the 2. Its just a question.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
I've got a question, in the gallery the last two scenes after the demo ends with the blowjob. There's two scenes that says, "Sephira's Big Asset" and "Lost in the Pyramid". Are these two scenes in the demo (Patreon) or are they just stand-ins for the later updates to come?
These scenes are just stand-ins, as I already have plans for both, but they are not complete yet. The scene on my Patreon is from the third act and showcases an already corrupted version of Sephira.
I will show a spoiler here of the scene 'Sephira's big assets,' which I'm still working on.

Slap.png

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
will chapter 2 be unavoidable ntr or like chapter 1 the ntr isnt avoidable?.. cause i like stories that have avoidable ntr and perhaps where the mc could be the one cheating too.
For the second chapter, I'm planning to introduce some choices that might lead to a good ending. However, it won't be entirely possible to avoid the NTR aspect.I'm still thinking on that,maybe is not gonna happen, my final decision will come after completing chapter 1.

Cvf245678987

Jan 29, 2023
I dont like ntr but art is awsome and the animation too so y will stick around just Hope that its not going to be 2 scene every month for an update

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is it family NTR? Or you have a boyfriend or something

Pythias

Sep 15, 2022
If you want all that why you even playing NTR game instead of just sticking to a harem game, it's like you want to ruin NTR games for your own fucking enjoyment.
By examining your own signature, you are essentially engaging in the same behavior as the person you are commenting on.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes