4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
he one on the right of the title scree
If I want to play this game, should I register for $8 or $4 to be able to follow this game?
I initially created some artwork for Chapter 2 when I began this project. However, I decided to shift my focus and prioritize Chapter 1 first. Once I complete Chapter 1, I plan to dedicate my efforts to Chapter 2.

Reactions: Diegoz

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I initially created some artwork for Chapter 2 when I began this project. However, I decided to shift my focus and prioritize Chapter 1 first. Once I complete Chapter 1, I plan to dedicate my efforts to Chapter 2.
As I see it, this game is exclusive to the $8 patron, right?

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
As I see it, this game is exclusive to the $8 patron, right?
No, it's intended for every subscriber, whether they choose the 4 or 8 plan, once it's finished. However, the game is not completed yet; I currently only have some artwork for it, not the entire game. I will resume work on the game once Chapter 1 is complete.( I apologize for any confusion. )

Reactions: Diegoz

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
No, it's intended for every subscriber, whether they choose the 4 or 8 plan, once it's finished. However, the game is not completed yet; I currently only have some artwork for it, not the entire game. I will resume work on the game once Chapter 1 is complete.( I apologize for any confusion. )
I noticed you had a post mentioning possibly more artwork for Tanya if she was popular? Do you plan to do more with her?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
yeah, I'm sorry I want to accompany you in the development process by becoming Patrons, but can there be an update every month (no matter how big or small)

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
yeah, I'm sorry I want to accompany you in the development process by becoming Patrons, but can there be an update every month (no matter how big or small)
I try my best to release updates for the game every two weeks, and introducing new features weekly(some time a set about some popular anime character or some art related to my game) . You can track my consistent activity on Patreon, where I strive to maintain a high level of activity there.

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
Finally a good RPG game but it's too early to play, I'll wait for more updates, these types of games are better to play with advanced or finished content

Jan 14, 2021
I try my best to release updates for the game every two weeks, and introducing new features weekly(some time a set about some popular anime character or some art related to my game) . You can track my consistent activity on Patreon, where I strive to maintain a high level of activity there.
If you say "update" are we talking new scenes or could that also "just" be story?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes