4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
For anyone wondering, Chapter 1 Trial has No sex scenes.
At least a sex scene where you see things happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the best you'll get.
When can we implement a soft rule that if the act or the penetration doesn't happen on screen, they can't be tagged?

Like, no offense to the creator who is obviously only starting his career. But I'm sicked of seeing the oral, anal, or vaginal sex tag only to be baited by implied sex scenes.

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
When can we implement a soft rule that if the act or the penetration doesn't happen on screen, they can't be tagged?

Like, no offense to the creator who is obviously only starting his career. But I'm sicked of seeing the oral, anal, or vaginal sex tag only to be baited by implied sex scenes.
I get what your saying about the tags, the issue around the tags is they never get updated much after the first few updates, how many times you gone looking for a game with a certain tag only to get a recommendation of 10 games that were not tagged for future updates, or if you put a blacklisted tag only to enjoy a game then go oh it has that and close it.

Also for this game, it's hand to tag as the Patreon (subscriber version) has penetration in it,
, these scenes are taken from further in the game so free version will get to see them at some point as well.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
Didn`t get it, what`s new in this update? After finishing big assets scene, game is ening.
The new thing is the "sephira big assets"(this is a new scene it didn't have it on the first version), a remake on the tanya scene(if you didn't check it, just go to recoletiction room and check tanya scene again) and 1 more scene for my patreon subscribers too, and i correct some bugs in the game.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I get what your saying about the tags, the issue around the tags is they never get updated much after the first few updates, how many times you gone looking for a game with a certain tag only to get a recommendation of 10 games that were not tagged for future updates, or if you put a blacklisted tag only to enjoy a game then go oh it has that and close it.

Also for this game, it's hand to tag as the Patreon (subscriber version) has penetration in it,
, these scenes are taken from further in the game so free version will get to see them at some point as well.
I get that they need people to subscribe, but it's literally the first chapter, they have to put the paywall over noteworthy content this early?

It doesn't really intrigue me to become a patron if my free trial version amounts to a single titfuck scene before it ends.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
I get that they need people to subscribe, but it's literally the first chapter, they have to put the paywall over noteworthy content this early?

It doesn't really intrigue me to become a patron if my free trial version amounts to a single titfuck scene before it ends.
Developer here,

I understand your concern, but I want to clarify my position. In my game's free trial, I've structured it to follow the script of the game. Therefore, I've chosen not to include explicit content like sex scenes or hardcore elements in the beginning or first act. These aspects, along with other features, will be introduced later in the game. I kindly ask for your patience regarding this.

Regarding the subscription scenes, they serve as spoilers for future events in the game and as a token of appreciation for my subscribers. I have no intention of deceiving anyone with tags or other means; it simply isn't something I've considered."

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
my last save was inside the gallery and i dont like to play from the start again, if someone can share their save before the update or a full save for this update would be greatly appreciated thanks!

negazoz

May 25, 2021
I honestly do hate that it's 100% unavoidable NTR at the moment, but the art style and animations just pull me in. I'll resolve to just watch you, the dev, for any more developments I can maybe behind.

Dec 6, 2017
Just played the patreon build, very well done and don't feel bad about the delay. I completely understand the quality takes times. I'm hoping for more of the red head beauty in the next update along with more of Sephira!

Reactions: DarthzUnderground
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes