4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

TopShaggerTed

Apr 29, 2024
This is a extremely well-crafted game but these small issues sometimes destroy the experience, I am using JoiPlay and it has been working well up until now. Is there a android version?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
This is a extremely well-crafted game but these small issues sometimes destroy the experience, I am using JoiPlay and it has been working well up until now. Is there a android version?
Yes the dev has an Android version and said going forward all versions will get APK as well but just not at the same time I am assuming. So right now the Android version is at 1.2, I am just not sure if this is free version or subs only.

Reactions: TopShaggerTed

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
After viewing this game, I have to say that I whole heartedly regret ever stumbling upon this game. I do have to say that the art is very good and it should be continued, but the content over all is very negative in my opinion. I feel that, especially this type of idea happening (me being cheated on before) just shouldn't be a thing. I understand that I don't have a right to say what other should or shouldn't like, but I like to look at all thing realistically, cause it happened to me in the real world. Again art is great, but I just wish everything else was more positive.
My guy just read the tags. If its cheating and/or netorare just dont bother clicking. Not everything is sunshines and rainbows and this is all fantasy in the end.

Ulas_sar

Apr 21, 2024
After viewing this game, I have to say that I whole heartedly regret ever stumbling upon this game. I do have to say that the art is very good and it should be continued, but the content over all is very negative in my opinion. I feel that, especially this type of idea happening (me being cheated on before) just shouldn't be a thing. I understand that I don't have a right to say what other should or shouldn't like, but I like to look at all thing realistically, cause it happened to me in the real world. Again art is great, but I just wish everything else was more positive.
Bro went to an NTR game and didn't expect cheating?

Reactions: 樟葉莲 and nozu
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes