4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
as of posting this now the links in the opening post are for the 1.3 patreon preview released june 24. the 1.3 free trial version released july 13 has more content than the 1.3 patreon preview version june 24.

download the free trial version if you want the new scenes including the blowjob middle finger one

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
as of posting this now the links in the opening post are for the 1.3 patreon preview released june 24. the 1.3 free trial version released july 13 has more content than the 1.3 patreon preview version june 24.

Mega
download the free trial version if you want the new scenes including the blowjob middle finger one
why down version free trail? in here have patreon version?

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
why down version free trail? in here have patreon version?
the 3 links mixdrop, mega, and krakenfiles in the opening post are all for the june 24 PREVIEW patreon release. they don't have the new scenes which come after the tent. the july 13 trial version has the content after the tent that happens in the castle.

the game sometimes crashes if you click too quickly. if you get to a scene that crashes try again but don't click quickly where you previously crashed.

meme_Lordo

Mar 3, 2021
Will MC be able to score comething for himself, other just watching in blissfull ignorance?
I get the trope, but it's just sad that there might be no space for such option in the game :HideThePain:

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
i have an error : AbortError: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause().

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
Don't add that yet, it'll likely interfere with your current progress. I think it's best to stick what you're comfortable with then add things for the final touch, would also save you more time. But if you are considering new concept mechanics, then it's completely understandable.
where does your profile come from?

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
so what are the plans for the ending? Is it going to be just one linear ending or are their going to be like revenge endings, happy/wholesome ending, cheating endings (probably the likely one.....). I would just like to know cause it seems the characters are just going to get more corrupted as the story progresses.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes