4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
2 questions, first how much monster content is there so far? second who is it being ntr...ed? mcs friend/mom/sister etc?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Here you go suckers:

Note its not the complete version, Darthz will be releasing this mid-month.
what will be the difference with the complete version? I don't want to replay the game if there are scenes added between the preview.

TopShaggerTed

Apr 29, 2024
2 questions, first how much monster content is there so far? second who is it being ntr...ed? mcs friend/mom/sister etc?
The MC's wife, Sephirah
Another side character called Feanor's wife, Tanya
Another side character called Janos's wife Hilda
The Human Queen, Mona is eventually going to cheat on her husband too.
Then there's some even more minor characters like some farmer cuck losing his farmer wife, Zoey.
A rich elf cuck losing his noblewife, Nielle to a bet.
Lastly, the innkeeper's wife Marin indirectly (unknowingly since she's too innocent) cheated on him and is publically seen by multiple characters.

For the monster content, Hilda sucks a Orc's BGC and eventually she sucks a Minotaur's BMC

SolarMan64

Oct 26, 2021
I started to investigate how to solve the call to pause() error and finally found the solution.

Path:
*Js
**Plugins
***Replace the file

Remember to make a copy before replacing
Doesn't work for me, i even downloaded and replaced the file twice just to make sure, though if i'm not mistaken, i think that the skip message function works properly now thanks to it, i can stop it once activated so long as there's a message box present, or maybe i'm just imagining things

krep12

Dec 22, 2021
Doesn't work for me, i even downloaded and replaced the file twice just to make sure, though if i'm not mistaken, i think that the skip message function works properly now thanks to it, i can stop it once activated so long as there's a message box present, or maybe i'm just imagining things
How strange, I no longer get that error. you keep getting call to pause()?

If so, send me your js folder.

Anonymous8idk

Aug 22, 2020
Whenever the full complete 1.4 version comes out. Let me know, so I can be prepared. I think mid - September if I'm correct? And I think the developer Darthz has an android version planned? If so I'm downloading the game on my phone instead. But I liked what I saw in preview version 1.4. And the cliffhanger between Kamal and Sephira has me wanting more. It sucks that it had to end there, but I know there's more to come soon.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes