4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TopShaggerTed

Apr 29, 2024
Did Darthz read Fifty Shades of Gray or something?
His descriptions of the sex is so detailed compared to the past ones.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Kora kissing Sieg was so hot, she's perfect, and damn, Hilda's scenes were so cruel, she even leaves her own daughter for sex.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
this update felt a bit shorter than usual. but the quality of the scenes ramped up quite high the art has improved and the portraits look better, I think they were redone or that is the feeling I am getting at. I also like that the new scenes are a bit more complex and have transitions to it. I do not like that the change in attitude feels drastic, and also that there are no new scenes with the redhair. I honestly hope they still get scenes even if they were rejected by the antagonist. overall the game looks great and improving.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Does the game have a gallery and if yes, can anyone share one for the latest update.
I would not recommend you see the gallery, a lot of the early scenes are short and require the context to be enjoyed. otherwise I would tell you that the only think you will get from looking at the gallery is to look at the art style.

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
I would not recommend you see the gallery, a lot of the early scenes are short and require the context to be enjoyed. otherwise I would tell you that the only think you will get from looking at the gallery is to look at the art style.
I like playing NTR games, but the thing is I just don't like investing time into something where I am actively getting cucked, you see. I just want my NTR pill to be fast, otherwise I just start self loathing myself xD.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I am fine with that. I am not looking to self-insert myself into the shoes of a cuck. If you are into that, good for you.
For a lot its about the build up of watching the MC slowly find out, and not about self inserting as the MC. Self insertion would be more of a Netorase or Netori thing.

But nothin wrong with likin what you like. Many games I lost interest in the story and just download the gallery every update because the scenes are still hot.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I am fine with that. I am not looking to self-insert myself into the shoes of a cuck. If you are into that, good for you.
is not about self insertion, is about building tension and release. a good example is the first scene. by itself is a horrible blowjob scene. plain blowjob where the person giving it is not that much into it. the context at least makes it a bit better, and with that context you go into the next scene and the next as each accumulate more context. is not about self inserting, is about watching starwars and going to check that vader is luke's father because you hate waiting for the mistery to be solved. if you find the game to be tedious there are always cheating tools to speed up walking fights and even text. ( use them a lot to speed up the slow parts)

in the end who does more self insertion? the person that reads what is presented by the author? or the person that looks at the images without context and inserts a context in his head?
:WeSmart:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes