4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

SolarMan64

Oct 26, 2021
Hey, anyone got a save after the temple scene that they can share here? i've already tried skipping, not skipping, skipping fast, and it crashes all the same

Reactions: TopShaggerTed

SolarMan64

Oct 26, 2021
I dunno what arcane magic i pulled but i managed to get past the scene, attaching save files

File 8 - Gallery

File 14 - Post temple scene

the other two are just in case the save files don't work for some reason

If you're reading this Darthz, i have a suggestion, get another plugin for fast-skipping scenes, this one doesn't consistently stop and as a result people might accidentally skip dialogue they don't intend to, i'd recommend one that skips as long as you've got a key pressed, other than that, great update, loved seeing Sephira finally succumb, can't wait for the continuation

Last edited:

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
How many sex scenes are available in Patreon version other then those which are available in free trial version?

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I'll keep this brief, everyone. I'm not planning to pause the game or anything; I'm just incorporating some new ideas I've had recently. In other words, I'm adding a new side character and a new scene, which is why I've pushed the release date forward a bit. But don't worry, I'm nearly done with everything. :)
Take your time darth im sure the game would be amazing when its out and dont listen to anyone who giving you negative opinion hope you doing your best !!!

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
I hate NTR, but its not NTR if you envision yourself as Glavius. I just beat the system.
hmm thats an interesting way of showing it. I guess thats what the term "bull" comes from? you imagine yourself as the Mr. Big penis guy lol. Can you explain more?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kixe
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes