4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

The Faceless

Dec 5, 2023
Then there's the patreon paid version that has Marin + Zoe, yeah
he also posted this for the patreon subscribers :

Whispers of the Dark Elf(Chapter 1) Patreon Trial Version 1.3

Hi Everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that version 1.3 is finally complete!

TopShaggerTed

Apr 29, 2024
he also posted this for the patreon subscribers :

Whispers of the Dark Elf(Chapter 1) Patreon Trial Version 1.3

Hi Everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that version 1.3 is finally complete!
Yeah this is the one that has the extra scenes.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The most recent paid version has Marin + Zoe scenes but it takes place as your walking around controlling Glavius, if you use a save from the tent camp then you miss these scenes, they can be viewed in the end of update gallery if you select the second Glavius icon in the gallery but you miss how they happen and see the scene.

I am not sure what versions are posted here but the update that has this is the Whispers of the Dark Elf(Chapter 1) Patreon Trial Version 1.3, these versions are normally for paid members until the complete non trail version comes out.

If your unsure if the version you have is the one with Marin and Zoe then go to the game directory, open the movies folder and sort by recent date, if there are video files with Marin and Zoe in their title from the week or so then you have the most update paid version.

TopShaggerTed

Apr 29, 2024
The most recent paid version has Marin + Zoe scenes but it takes place as your walking around controlling Glavius, if you use a save from the tent camp then you miss these scenes, they can be viewed in the end of update gallery if you select the second Glavius icon in the gallery but you miss how they happen and see the scene.

I am not sure what versions are posted here but the update that has this is the Whispers of the Dark Elf(Chapter 1) Patreon Trial Version 1.3, these versions are normally for paid members until the complete non trail version comes out.

If your unsure if the version you have is the one with Marin and Zoe then go to the game directory, open the movies folder and sort by recent date, if there are video files with Marin and Zoe in their title from the week or so then you have the most update paid version.
So the Marin and Zoe scenes take place before Act 2?

The Faceless

Dec 5, 2023

thats interesting to know, thanks.. to be sure for who didn't try the game yet and don't know who is who.. which number of clips be listed in the movie folder?

The Faceless

Dec 5, 2023
I am but it'll probably be less buggy when it fully comes out, still a great experience.
yes joiplay's current issue mainly is kirikiri2 type of games, ren'py and rpgm games rarely to have issues, currently added almost 80 games and all of them run perfectly

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
hmm thats an interesting way of showing it. I guess thats what the term "bull" comes from? you imagine yourself as the Mr. Big penis guy lol. Can you explain more?
Nothing else to explain really. The game makes you the MC as Aldos. But I just imagine myself as Glavius. So I view the MC as Glavius with the POV just so happen to be from Aldos.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes