U

User_23654

White Trainer.jpg

Overview:
Corrupt Snow White into a cock hungry slut. ^^​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-27
Release Date: 2018-12-27
Developer: ThatRedHood
Censored: No (No sexual content at the moment!)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.27 - 19.27.30.37.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.27 - 19.27.45.67.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.27 - 19.28.00.39.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.27 - 19.28.20.28.png

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Well I think you meant to write 0.1 instead of 1.0, because this is clearly just a proof of concept. So far I don't mind the artstyle and I like that you can get snow white and the tailor naked quickly. I happen to like akubar clones so, if this goes somewhere, I am looking forward to it.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
>that title
>that version number
>bootleg Akabur MC
>bootle Akabur plot/dialogue/mechanics?
>pleb-tier art
I'm going to be optimistic for a brief, brief moment and hope that this is the humble beginning of a game that winds up being memorable in some way. Because all signs point to a short, ignominious stay on any relevant forum.
If the art gets better, the Akabur homage(s) are subtle regarding anything other than the MC's appearance, and the game has scenes and a plot worth a damn, my expectations will have been wildly exceeded. Best of luck to the dev.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The premise, the art, the inspiration it took its "ideas" from and so one are questionable at best so lets not waste any breath on this.... "demo" i guess.

That being said "Fairy Tale Adventure" started as a snow white trainer game just like this one. And after that it got more and more original until it was an completely new game.
And even tho it wasted all its potential and turned into some horrible generic bs (mostly bc of writing but I'm going Off Topic here...) it evolved somehow.

What i'm trying to say: there is a tiny chance this is the same situation here. This demo could lead into something completely different than what we see right here. If that happens it still has a small chance ( ' -')

tldr: erase everything so far. create a new game.

Reactions: Toaster22

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, for me 1.0 means that the base game is complete, that's not the case
1.0 means whatever the author wants

he can release it as v0.1.35681.delta.3 if he wants

the only thing that you can be 99% sure of is that a version with a bigger number has more content than a lower number version (and there's that 1% of cases where the author reworks the game into a new engine and puts less content).

Reactions: Cirro84

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Regardless of the quality or content i'll always welcome another attempt at a trainer game, particularly with hand drawn art. I think the creator would have been better off labeling this as 0.1 and possible even demo / proof of concept. Let's see if things improve, they would not be the first person to channel what Akabur has done.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Guess we are now in the era of trainers, when did we leave the age of big brother and dating my daughter, inceat game clones?

Also, bethstudio called, they want their effect back!

Corrupt Snow White into a cock hungry slut. ^^​

Oh come on... If there is any princess who should be turned into a bbc cock slave it should've been snow white, talk about a missed opportunity.