Ren'Py Abandoned White Trainer [v1.0] [ThatRedHood]

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
lmao <removed>s in the west be trying to copy the hentai protag with no eyes shit but with a hoodie instead, shits in like every other "trainer" game lol.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
1.0 means whatever the author wants

he can release it as v0.1.35681.delta.3 if he wants

the only thing that you can be 99% sure of is that a version with a bigger number has more content than a lower number version (and there's that 1% of cases where the author reworks the game into a new engine and puts less content).
I am aware that this is up to the devs, it just doesn't logically make sense to me why you would use 1.0 for an unfinished game, just my opinion

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
pls gentlemen don't be harsh, even though most of us know akabur's games, it doesn't mean he owns the typical corruption trainer style game.

But i will say i'm not very fond with the art style and the story is kinda weak. Lets just hope for a more dedicated development and give him support (even moral support works) while his project grows :)!!

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
I am aware that this is up to the devs, it just doesn't logically make sense to me why you would use 1.0 for an unfinished game, just my opinion
Yeah .. everybody used Windows 1.0 and 2.0 !! or dBase I ...
Long long time ago .. in my time, during prehistory, 1.0 meant first attempt, it was very rare that the version was even commecialized...
O' tempo'a, o' mo'es

iFrog

Jan 13, 2018
Hmm the bloke in the hood looks very familiar, it's on the tip of my tongue.
He seems like the main protagonist in the Akabur games, Like Witch Trainer, And Magic Shop, and also Princess Trainer

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
White text on white background in dialogue options until you hover over them.
Bad english (not horrible, but bad)
Characters speaking in capslock the whole time.
Oh and: *To the side*

Avoid this for now.

Reactions: Thatredhood

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Yeah .. everybody used Windows 1.0 and 2.0 !! or dBase I ...
Long long time ago .. in my time, during prehistory, 1.0 meant first attempt, it was very rare that the version was even commecialized...
O' tempo'a, o' mo'es
Well, it was finished tho, it might have been a "first attempt" but it didn't miss content per say, or at least all the (or most) of the PLANNED content was included, so there is still a difference. Not considering that this was a thousand years ago haha

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
The premise, the art, the inspiration it took its "ideas" from and so one are questionable at best so lets not waste any breath on this.... "demo" i guess.

That being said "Fairy Tale Adventure" started as a snow white trainer game just like this one. And after that it got more and more original until it was an completely new game.
And even tho it wasted all its potential and turned into some horrible generic bs (mostly bc of writing but I'm going Off Topic here...) it evolved somehow.

What i'm trying to say: there is a tiny chance this is the same situation here. This demo could lead into something completely different than what we see right here. If that happens it still has a small chance ( ' -')

tldr: erase everything so far. create a new game.
As much as I liked Fairytale Trainer, there’s too much bullshit behind the scenes of ownership or whatever. If this one has any chance of replacing it, I’d gladly take it. Not worth a download at all right now though.

Aug 22, 2017
The artist will be the same one who made that Korra game called Book 5 Untold?
I feel that the guy with the hood is very similar to the protagonist of that game, called Guru.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I would have preferred a queen trainer, she'd be a handful...
Anyway, trainers are always welcome, hope it will be good.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Godness... Another Trainer Game? O_O
And... Without Fap-Fap Content? O_O
Oh... Well... Let's wait another 1-2 Years now... X_X

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
lmao <removed>s in the west be trying to copy the hentai protag with no eyes shit but with a hoodie instead, shits in like every other "trainer" game lol.
Its better than many jap games where the MC has eyes but loses it in H-scenes or they dont have hair over it so it looks like someone who removed his eyes.
That said i dont see why people complain about copying and then have Man of the House (ie Big Brother lite) as one of the top games lol.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Its better than many jap games where the MC has eyes but loses it in H-scenes or they dont have hair over it so it looks like someone who removed his eyes.
That said i dont see why people complain about copying and then have Man of the House (ie Big Brother lite) as one of the top games lol.
lmao how many games have that same DMD looking bitch?

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
pls gentlemen don't be harsh, even though most of us know akabur's games, it doesn't mean he owns the typical corruption trainer style game.

But i will say i'm not very fond with the art style and the story is kinda weak. Lets just hope for a more dedicated development and give him support (even moral support works) while his project grows :)!!
I'd agree with you except it isn't just the "Trainer" style and title that he is copying but also the entire look of Akabur (as in dude with grey hoody). Any of these things in isolation might be ok but all together like this has rip-off written all over it.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
another akabur ripoff influence
Don't mind the akabur ripoffs as most of those actually seem to match the art quality and be better than akabaur and his taking 5 years to complete a rather tiny game. This one is just not nearly as good quality art.