Ren'Py Abandoned White Trainer [v1.0] [ThatRedHood]

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I am aware that this is up to the devs, it just doesn't logically make sense to me why you would use 1.0 for an unfinished game, just my opinion
There's no logic in there except that the next version will have a bigger number than the previous one.

v1.0 could mean it's the first release.

maybe the next release will be 2.0

Some people start at 0.1, some at 1.0, some at 0.0.1
some start at 3. and then add decimals of Pi: 3.1, 3.14 ... current TeX version is 3.14159265

Reactions: Umbra214

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The premise, the art, the inspiration it took its "ideas" from and so one are questionable at best so lets not waste any breath on this.... "demo" i guess.

That being said "Fairy Tale Adventure" started as a snow white trainer game just like this one. And after that it got more and more original until it was an completely new game.
And even tho it wasted all its potential and turned into some horrible generic bs (mostly bc of writing but I'm going Off Topic here...) it evolved somehow.

What i'm trying to say: there is a tiny chance this is the same situation here. This demo could lead into something completely different than what we see right here. If that happens it still has a small chance ( ' -')

tldr: erase everything so far. create a new game.

Man, I always thought Fairy Tale could have become such a great game, they really fucked this up and wasted all the potential they had with their art and the characters and now they are doing that DBZ game.