• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tollie wapper

Apr 14, 2018
I once played an NTR game which name I can't remember, I kinda liked it because there was this 1 scene where the MC comes home to find his wife having sex with another man, you then had 2 choices, either you let him go and OR you can SHOOT HIM DEAD!!! which I did. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
You know it's kinda hard just to get along today
Our subject isn't cool but he fakes it anyway
He may not have a clue and he may not have style
But everything he lacks well he makes up in denial
Give it to me, Baby!... Uh Huh! Uh Huh!
... and all the girlies say I'm pretty fly for a white guy.

The Offspring - Love it!

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I once played an NTR game which name I can't remember, I kinda liked it because there was this 1 scene where the MC comes home to find his wife having sex with another man, you then had 2 choices, either you let him go and OR you can SHOOT HIM DEAD!!! which I did. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No NTR for you... BOOM! :LOL:
That would make a refreshing game premise; the MC goes crazy and shoots all the Chads.

• Haha
Reactions: tollie wapper
Sep 26, 2021
Honestly, me neither, and it rather bothers me at this point - why can't I get a choice for once about who to get NTR'd by...? At any rate, it must be something similar to the Japanese obsession of absolutely having to be NTR'd by your BOSS, not just any bloke.
Maybe it has to do with the work culture in Japan? They literally spend most of their time at work or with co-workers it makes sense to do themes about being NTR'D by their bosses.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Reverse uno card
Grandmas House, and the other game I cant think of at the moment with like 3 seasons now. Maybe a wild card is finally getting scenes where another ethnic group cucks another one. I just enjoy the girl stealing no matter what race. If I were the antagonist I wouldn't discriminate either.

edit

Thisty For my Guests is the Game I was thinking of

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Whiteboi [v1.1] [Untranseunte]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe it has to do with the work culture in Japan? They literally spend most of their time at work or with co-workers it makes sense to do themes about being NTR'D by their bosses.
Definitely; after all, they are the ultimate authoritarians, so there can hardly be any bigger humiliation for them than being dominated by YOUR SUPERIOR, a.k.a. your boss (who is clearly a million times better than you by the sheer virtue of being your boss).

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Please stay ON TOPIC.

We ask that you please stop derailing the thread with pointless arguments, insults, off-topic comments, responses to off-topic comments, obvious trolling, provocations etc. Further such behavior will result in penalties being imposed on your accounts, such as thread bans.

The discussion here should be kept ONLY about this game, within the confines of our rules, which you agreed to follow when you joined this site. In case you need a reminder, please refer to our RULES - both 'General' and 'On-Topic'.

If you wish to discuss the overall state of NTR games (why they are the way they are, what most of them seem to include etc.) then you may do so in the 'General Discussions' or perhaps 'Off-Topic' subforums - while following the rules, of course.

The actual released Game Thread is NOT a place for such discussions.

If you don't like this game, then simply ignore it and move on. Easiest thing to do.

DO NOT respond to this warning. It will be viewed as you ignoring moderator decisions and will result in an immediate thread ban.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quiboune

Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
What kind of deception? This is the same as version 1.0, you launch the game and there is 1.0, author, why are you deceiving us? This is the old version 1.0 and not 1.1:mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ntrmom555

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
That's indeed a mistake, the game author forgot to update the version number in the script but there is new content (continuation of previous paths). Even version 1.2 still appears as 1.0.

untranseunte Change config.version in "options.rpy" before building and releasing a new version ;)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes