• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

willngaa

Nov 23, 2018
among other things, the stereotyping of the black male who has a long dick derives from a Western colonialist culture, that is, the popular belief that African people are culturally underdeveloped and only capable of adopting "animalistic" behavior.
therefore, BNWO does nothing but fuel a Western racist culture and is counterproductive to combat racism and eradicate racial stereotypes
It's kind of hilarious when something this blantantly anti-white appears and you still somehow say black people are most affected.

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
It's kind of hilarious when something this blantantly anti-white appears and you still somehow say black people are most affected.
I didn't say that, obviously it's racism.
paradoxically, however, this internet phenomenon is linked to racial stereotypes against black men.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I like Annie's route.

I have to think, if you're using sims 4 mods, why not use the higher quality ones? There are definitely better animations around.

dexter069

Mar 18, 2019
agreed but it looks like only wickedhims was used, rest looks pretty vanilla to me no shaders reflections low res in game cc. he should try daz

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wilwock
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes