Maestorm

Feb 10, 2019
I love this game, love the idea. I wish those toons were a notch better but still i think the simplicity of an idea and execution are great.

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
WHO WANNA SPELL PROPERLY?
All spelling errors are an intentional sophisticated meta-humour commenting on stereotypical low intelligence of bimbos.

Played it a few times for the endings... wasn't really worth it, most were very mean-spirited (...)
Sand box was also slightly disappointing- it DID have the option to see what the mystery cards were, and redeal, but I still was getting only Mental Cards after 6 rounds (18 transforms),
The tone of endings could be adjusted in Settings, it doesn't work always but usually, it should result in some more positive endings. Seeing what mystery cards are is possible in the main game too.

That art... If it's going to look like that maybe it would be better to be text only?
:cry:

bruh, this ain't gonna get me any positive rep, but we need some actual dongs for the dudes. I'm tired of looking at manly man Jack over there, put on x-ray, see a ken doll ass crouch. Plus, dick transformations would be pretty cool, before straight up sex change.
That is kinda limitation of Dynamic Avatar Drawer, it can't handle displaying dongs under clothes. But I'm working on some dick transformations for the next version.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
All spelling errors are an intentional sophisticated meta-humour commenting on stereotypical low intelligence of bimbos.
the actual "bimbo language" isn't represented by misspelling or word omission, but by the frequent interruption of dialogue or thought by "like" or "umm" or "uhhh"

Jul 31, 2018
hey Dahakma, was wondering how to get the commercial break where you're asked what your boyfriend thinks of you coming on the show. I used to get it often but I haven't seen it in a playthrough since a few updates ago. Are there certain options that need to be on for it to trigger?

Anyway really like the game, it's a fun one to play as I wait for a new update to Fake AI *hint hint*.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
hey Dahakma, was wondering how to get the commercial break where you're asked what your boyfriend thinks of you coming on the show. I used to get it often but I haven't seen it in a playthrough since a few updates ago. Are there certain options that need to be on for it to trigger?
I just checked and it should be working, the conditions are being a woman and having a serious boyfriend.

Anyway really like the game, it's a fun one to play as I wait for a new update to Fake AI *hint hint*.
Thank you. Ehhh....

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
razajery said:
I would love to see the text AND the entire character, the bottom of the avatar is always hidden without scrolling.
The bottom of the avatar should be visible after clicking on the cog in the lower-left corner and then on Fit

What constitutes a serious boyfriend? How far along should the boyfriend bar be?
Single - Boyfriend - Serious Boyfriend - Fiance - Married

lol just kidding take your time
I hope it won't take much longer.

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
Are there no happy married options if you have a wife at the start? Is it always just "She was cheating on you and they use you as a toy" ?

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Version 0.8.31
  • High heels
  • Genital related transformations (penis shrinking, vagina, experimental shemales)
  • Transformations zoomed on detail
  • Age regression, Purple hair
  • Some branches of epilogues expanded
  • Rerolling of epilogues
  • 7 New categories of questions

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Version 0.8.31
  • High heels
  • Genital related transformations (penis shrinking, vagina, experimental shemales)
  • Transformations zoomed on detail
  • Age regression, Purple hair
  • Some branches of epilogues expanded
  • Rerolling of epilogues
  • 7 New categories of questions

OP:UPDATED :)

Reactions: Dahakma

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is a nice testcase for the avatar generator. I think in full game this could be cool. Or in a game like free cities. Its to bad that that game is dead :(

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes