kent32

Nov 19, 2017
Small bug -- In the US presidents section I got a question about Which anit-communist President went to China and in the answer section Richard Nixon was two of the available options. ( I chose the wrong one. )

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
This is a nice testcase for the avatar generator. I think in full game this could be cool. Or in a game like free cities. Its to bad that that game is dead :(
I share your grief :( I actually considered making the Dynamic Avatar Drawer compatible with Free Cities but the Pregmod already has vector avatars which look quite fine. I made two smaller games I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid and . And I have three really cool ideas for something bigger with more characters.

Small bug -- In the US presidents section I got a question about Which anit-communist President went to China and in the answer section Richard Nixon was two of the available options. ( I chose the wrong one. )
Thanks! Should be fixed in the online version.

Jul 31, 2018
Got a bug, while transforming via 'Pretty in pink' the game freezes. Seems to have made everything pink except her fishnet stockings which stayed green. Maybe that's why it froze?

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Version 0.8.43

• Moddable questions and tattoos
  • Tattoos reworked, some new
  • 3 new categories of questions
  • Question tester now available in the public version

Gulli88

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, I'm getting a warning that there's a virus on these files by Windows Defender. I know it's not really good but that makes me even more concerned that it finds something?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Hi, I'm getting a warning that there's a virus on these files by Windows Defender. I know it's not really good but that makes me even more concerned that it finds something?
Yep, I'm getting that too. Trojan: Zpevdo.A

Blackshard

Apr 15, 2018
VirusTotal gives the zip file from MEGA an 8/61 for detections, but no two detections are the same. In my semi-professional opinion, I'd say that indicates that the file's probably clean, but the author made some non-standard coding decisions that are triggering some detection heuristics. If you're at all worried about it, play the online version instead; it's harder to hit you through your browser than through a downloaded executable, and any semi-decent modern security software will be watching that path very carefully.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
In my semi-professional opinion, I'd say that indicates that the file's probably clean, but the author made some non-standard coding decisions that are triggering some detection heuristics.
That is the case, it is the file which enables modding of questions. I will try to remove it.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Version without the problematic code

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'd love to throw my support behind this game but I can't because of the missed potential.
"Who Wanna Be a Bimbo?"
Should have been, "Ho Wanna Be a Bimbo?"

Reactions: Dahakma

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I don't care that there's only two reviews... how could anyone rate this five fucking stars. When your game's fucking title is barely in English that's automatically worth at least a negative star.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
From the wording of this game's title I think I know who WANTS TO be a bimbo. And maybe already got their wish....

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
How do I start the game lol, I see the title and it looks like I can click on it but nothing happens.
Weird no one answered this question in a whole year. I too have no idea as that's all I see and get. Guess I'll move on then

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
didn't the word bimbo use to be an insult to describe a woman who was dumb?
bim·bo
noun: bimbo; plural noun: bimbos
an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes