Alzenemint

May 14, 2018
Hey, I've enjoyed this game a while now. I did see that error (problem?) BlueRubber posted- It happened when I tried the "wwbb.html" link instead of the "index.html".

However, I am also having a problem with this version- I've had this come up in a couple of games where I get a isolated nation identification question. First one I couldn't identify, the second was India. However, I didn't get any answer options. It was just crashed essentially.

So I just wanted to see if anyone else has this issue.

Reactions: Dahakma

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
However, I am also having a problem with this version- I've had this come up in a couple of games where I get a isolated nation identification question. First one I couldn't identify, the second was India. However, I didn't get any answer options. It was just crashed essentially.

So I just wanted to see if anyone else has this issue.
Thanks, yeah, that was an issue, I did some minor changes and forgot to test the questions with isolated countries. Recognise country category is broken, it is now fixed only in the online version.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Was it intentional to remove the ability to change different pieces of clothing when customizing your character?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I see it says text based but it appeared there's some morphing art too from the preview... can you get them naked or is it always clothed?

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Version 0.8.69
  • slutification slightly reworked
  • new clothes
  • new background teacher
  • new questions
  • three minor mental transformations

Folder with images (Optional; ~70 MB) (otherwise the question-related images are loaded from the Internet)

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Found a mistake in the spaceship category.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really. That lady was literally the spaceship's AI on that show and its name was her name... I definitely couldn't remember what the hell the boat looked like but I'll remember Lexa Doig in that outfit when I keel over dead.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
This is one of the best game concepts on here and I keep following it for that reason but I think the art needs work. It must be so hard to make a character drawer like this but I keep hoping the images will improve with a new update. I will keep an eye on this game.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I've grown really fond of this game over time, as well as of Fake AI. The Dynamic Avatar Drawer takes a while to get used to, but I really like it now. Can't wait for the Fake AI update to drop now!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
The new clothing system bugs out on males when you try to choose a t-shirt and it's variants, you cannot click any other choices anymore or leave the shirt menu anymore.

Also the panties won't disappear with the "No underwear" transformation.

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Love all your games, can't wait for fake AI to be over so you can focus more on my favorite one: the witch's maid.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes