Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Whore Life is a prostitution mod for Girl Life. It adds a prostitution route to pavlovsk (schoolgirl/boy with or without magic starts only) in which your character is forced into prostitution. The mod is written for a character that isn't already a huge slut/whore.

Version 0.372 is for the release version of Girl Life (0.83).
Not guaranteed to work correctly or safely with later versions of the game

Installation:
Download the qsp, both image packs and the gl replacement images. If you want to play the bestiality content and want to see the videos, you need to download the image pack (best) as well. Put the replacement images in the Girl Life image folder and everything else inside the mod folder. If no mod folder exists, create one. Your folder structure should look like this:
girl life/mod/wlife.qsp
girl life/mod/wlife/images

It's recommended to use the 1.9 version of the qqsp player. You can find it in my google drive or mega folder.

How to start the mod:
Activate it through the settings menu of girl life. When asked which mod you want to install type in wlife. Read the newspaper on the kitchen table at your parents apartment. The start unfolds over several days and consists of several small events in the residential district involving a car.

Fetishes:
The mod contains several fetishes (rimjobs, ass-to-mouth, bestiality, piss drinking,...) which can be deactivated if you don't like them.

You want to suggest content for characters from the main game (brother, school friends,....) ?
The mod system comes with huge limitations and I can't change already existing events without replacing and rewriting entire locations from the main game. This is sometimes not possible and even if it is, it comes with other big problems I want to avoid. I can only add events to npcs that match their already existing personality. That's why I could add stuff for the mother. If this isn't the case, any new event will kill the immersion, because npcs behave different in mod scenes and scenes from the main game.

FAQ (Contains spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog (Contains spoilers):

Family Dog/Bestiality:

Due to content rules violations, mirrors for this Mod will not be directly linked from this site

Last edited by a moderator:

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
so is there supposed to be a wlife qsp version of the qsp file used to open the game? I can't open the mod as it is not found
Do it as it says in the "installation". Put mod in to mod folder and open game normally and open wlife mod. More detailed info in tfgames site if you run into problems.

Reactions: SkoobyDoobyDoo

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thank You. I set up that part wrong
so I created a mod folder and put the wlife images, but I still messed up on one part of the installation
I can't see the wlife.qsp in the second screenshot. You need to download it and put it into the mod folder. Not into the wlife folder.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I can't see the wlife.qsp in the second screenshot. You need to download it and put it into the mod folder. Not into the wlife folder.
gotcha, I was able to find the mod in-game. So do I choose any of the five starts that this game has and try to work my way around in the specific game start?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
gotcha, I was able to find the mod in-game. So do I choose any of the five starts that this game has and try to work my way around in the specific game start?
You need to choose one of the school starts (schoolgirl or boy). After you have installed the mod, you can read the newspaper in the kitchen of the parents apartment to start the mod as the description says.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
You need to choose one of the school starts (schoolgirl or boy). After you have installed the mod, you can read the newspaper in the kitchen of the parents apartment to start the mod as the description says.
shoot, I can't read. my bad for the ignorance. Was so focused on getting the mod to work, I forgot on how to actually load it

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
shoot, I can't read. my bad for the ignorance. Was so focused on getting the mod to work, I forgot on how to actually load it
so I did read the newspaper, but I think I've only triggered like one event. would you know how to get the other two to trigger or is it just random? because there isn't many options to explore in Pavolsk so I'm still kinda stuck

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
so I did read the newspaper, but I think I've only triggered like one event. would you know how to get the other two to trigger or is it just random? because there isn't many options to explore in Pavolsk so I'm still kinda stuck
For me the next phase triggered in the following days walkin around pavlovsk. The black car prompts up when you go from location to another. Couple times that and next phase continues.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, it's three small events that happen a few days apart. They can trigger during the whole day, so doing normal stuff like going to the park, school or lake takes care of that since you always have to walk through the residential district. The mod is designed to be part of a regular playthrough and it unfolds over several weeks and months. You play the game like always, activate the mod and stuff happens ;) you don't have to spend huge amounts of time actively searching or triggering stuff.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, it's three small events that happen a few days apart. They can trigger during the whole day, so doing normal stuff like going to the park, school or lake takes care of that since you always have to walk through the residential district. The mod is designed to be part of a regular playthrough and it unfolds over several weeks and months. You play the game like always, activate the mod and stuff happens ;) you don't have to spend huge amounts of time actively searching or triggering stuff.
how many days did it take for all 3 to happen if you'd happen to know?
edit: it finally loaded

Last edited:

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I tried the bromod install sometime this morning with the steps on the tfgs website, but I'm still puzzled on what I'm doing wrong

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
This is a very well done mod. Thanks for putting it here. I wish more modders did. I'm glad I asked for help finding mods on the main GL thread because I would have missed out on this one.

Just a couple of ideas I thought while playing your mod.

A button on the phone we can click where Volya adds money to our bank account. This will allow us to roleplay other characters as clients. The game has a ton of random characters for sex but I just don't see myself fucking them outside of work unless it is for drugs or cash.

If the pc is a virgin she gets put up for auction. Like in the movie Taken. Depending on the pc attractiveness level the payout goes higher. Obviously, Georgiy is not giving her 25% of what ever her virginity auctions for but if she is really attractive she could be rewarded with free clothing with more choices of clothing, free dance lessons etc.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
A button on the phone we can click where Volya adds money to our bank account. This will allow us to roleplay other characters as clients. The game has a ton of random characters for sex but I just don't see myself fucking them outside of work unless it is for drugs or cash.

If the pc is a virgin she gets put up for auction. Like in the movie Taken. Depending on the pc attractiveness level the payout goes higher. Obviously, Georgiy is not giving her 25% of what ever her virginity auctions for but if she is really attractive she could be rewarded with free clothing with more choices of clothing, free dance lessons etc.
There already exist a mod to sell your virginity on tfgs, but I like the idea. I put it on my (long :)) list of possible content.
Your first suggestion is basically a cheat, right? You have sex with a random npc and want to turn that into prostitution by clicking a button in the phone? I don't know. What's the difference to using the console and type in money += x?

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
It would only be a cheat if someone used it as a cheat. I personally would only click it for immersive reasons. My reasoning for the suggestion was because I felt someone in her position wouldn't go around having sex for free when she can just go back to the gas station instead.

Reactions: 7layla
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes