Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
Even after signing up for the website attached and reading the how to install im confused. confused in the way that one page says u need a wlife folder and the website linked in the game does not mention it, dunno where to find the mods names to see if i even installed them correctly, dunno if i do or do not need that extra qqsp-1.9.0 folder i downloaded. im totally just mind fucked
This is how I have it:

Girl Life folder -> inside are 4 folders (images, mod, qsp player (it can probably be outside of the girl life folder) and sound). Also inside the Girl Life folder are the save files and the developer build .qsp (the file you use to run the game with the qsp player).

Inside the Mod folder I have wlife folder and the wlife.qsp and inside the wlife folder is the wlife "images" folder.

After running the game and going through the introduction section (conversation with mom and alarm clock setting) go to the settings (within the game)>mods>activate wlife.

Reactions: julzor

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
This is how I have it:

Girl Life folder -> inside are 4 folders (images, mod, qsp player (it can probably be outside of the girl life folder) and sound). Also inside the Girl Life folder are the save files and the developer build .qsp (the file you use to run the game with the qsp player).

Inside the Mod folder I have wlife folder and the wlife.qsp and inside the wlife folder is the wlife "images" folder.

After running the game and going through the introduction section (conversation with mom and alarm clock setting) go to the settings (within the game)>mods>activate wlife.
Couldn't have explained it better. And the qsp player doesn't have to be in the girl life folder, but I have it there as well.

How to call the pimp? Please help
Click on the phone icon at the bottom of the stat window.
Unbenannt2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Nykus
Jan 26, 2018
So that means i need to download a wlife mod and a wlife .qsp
Also im assuming now i must start a new game to see mods.
I downloaded the other mods in the link but i cant activate them

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
So that means i need to download a wlife mod and a wlife .qsp
Also im assuming now i must start a new game to see mods.
I downloaded the other mods in the link but i cant activate them
I have no idea what you mean by other mods. Or what the difference is between what you call "a wlife mod" and the wlife.qsp. You need the main game called girl life. Follow the install instructions for it. After you have done that, download everything you need for whore life (wlife.qsp, images and at the moment the glife.qsp I have provided) and follow the install instructions for my mod.

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
....................this shits driving me crazy. But ill keep trying thanks for yall help
Long story short;
1. download "girl life" game in full
2. Create inside gl folder, a folder and give it a name "mod"
3. In to the mod folder download "wlife" mod in full.
4. In mod folder you should have folder named "wlife" and qsp file "wlife"
5. Start girl life game in normal and in game in settings menu is page mods where you install wlife in to the mod.
6. If still in trouble go to tf games site and search thread of mods where is more details and discussion about promblems in using mods.

Reactions: Nykus and julzor

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks, but this is all I got.
I even started a new game just now. Got about 3 events in the area and waited till monday, but no menu for calling pimp.
Did the event happen in the warehouse and did your pimp call you the next day? If yes, could you upload a savegame so I can check what the problem is? If not, you have to trigger the last event in pavlovsk. It will happen in 1-3 days after the event before that.

Last edited:

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Did the event happen in the warehouse and did your pimp call you the next day? If yes, could you upload a savegame so I can check what the problem is? If not, you have to trigger the last event in pavlovsk. It will happen in 1-3 days after the event before that.
No one called me. If u can fix this I will thank you 3000 :)

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
No one called me. If u can fix this I will thank you 3000 :)
Everything is working fine ... there are 3 events in pavlovsk. They happen a few days after each other. You had the first of the three events. Continue playing the game normally, go to school and so on. The next event should happen in 2 days. After that there will be two more events.

Reactions: AlexLudwig

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Everything is working fine ... there are 3 events in pavlovsk. They happen a few days after each other. You had the first of the three events. Continue playing the game normally, go to school and so on. The next event should happen in 2 days. After that there will be two more events.
Thanks a lot. I thought they are 3 small events and then on monday there will be an option to call him. Nvm, thanks!

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried yesterday a little bit, well done it seems pretty interesting (I'm just at the first call though).
It has a lot of potential, I hope to see it grow further.

I'm gonna ask a few questions just out of curiosity:
1) I'm not sure I got it right, but you suggested for the willpower to be at least 100, correct?
2) Are there actual consequences in behaving aggressively (or not) in the first interactions? (i.e the "handler")?
3) Did you implement something related to her revealing what's she's doing/forced to do? I.E. in confession with the priest, or some classmates, or her boyfriend, and so on..
4) Same as above but having one of them as clients (don't spoil :p)
5) What are the stats that are actually used by the mod?

Thanks and congratz ;)

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Tried yesterday a little bit, well done it seems pretty interesting (I'm just at the first call though).
It has a lot of potential, I hope to see it grow further.

I'm gonna ask a few questions just out of curiosity:
1) I'm not sure I got it right, but you suggested for the willpower to be at least 100, correct?
2) Are there actual consequences in behaving aggressively (or not) in the first interactions? (i.e the "handler")?
3) Did you implement something related to her revealing what's she's doing/forced to do? I.E. in confession with the priest, or some classmates, or her boyfriend, and so on..
4) Same as above but having one of them as clients (don't spoil :p)
5) What are the stats that are actually used by the mod?

Thanks and congratz ;)
1) Yeah, you need a lot of willpower at the beginning. So having a maximum of 100+ is recommended.
2) Only your stats change differently
3) The biggest problem with using the mod system is that I can't change already existing dialogue and scenes without replacing huge chunks of the game and that comes with a lot of other problems. So the answer is no. Your mom can catch you and there is one scene at the school that plays out differently, but I avoid touching the already existing content. It's not something I want to do, but I have to do.
4) no, same reason as in 3)
5) Mostly willpower, the other stats that are used a lot aren't part of the base game (loyalty to the gang for example)

Reactions: Mwanted

SteelStiller

Jul 13, 2018
I'm starting off the mod by reading the newspaper but it's showing a broken image. Didn't want to keep progressing if I messed up the download. Any advice? I've double checked that I'm:
Using QSP 1.9.0
Using glife.qsp
Mod folder only contains "images" folder and wlife.qsp.
Started a new game, installed the mod, saved game, closed QSP, and reopened game to read newspaper.

Screenshot of Newspaper screen:
1584651309412.png

Also another broken image under "Additional description" tab.
1584651400419.png

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I'm starting off the mod by reading the newspaper but it's showing a broken image. Didn't want to keep progressing if I messed up the download. Any advice? I've double checked that I'm:
Using QSP 1.9.0
Using glife.qsp
Mod folder only contains "images" folder and wlife.qsp.
Started a new game, installed the mod, saved game, closed QSP, and reopened game to read newspaper.

Screenshot of Newspaper screen:
View attachment 591793

Also another broken image under "Additional description" tab.
View attachment 591798
The mod images need to be inside a wlife folder in the mod folder. It should look like this mod/wlife/images and inside images you have the individual folders.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes