• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Is there any chance of condoms breaking while working at the gas station? Also good work on the mod, its the best addition to this game in years.
No, I didn't add it, because iirc there aren't any scenes in which the client cums inside the condom. It's on my list of stuff I want to do, but it's way down at the bottom. The prostitution scenes in Pavlovsk have a 2% chance that the condoms break.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
There is a link on the main screen in pavlovsks industrial area.
In the game it is sunday at 20:30 but the option to go to the warehouse does not seem to appear all there is are the wait options and the walk to other areas options.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
In the game it is sunday at 20:30 but the option to go to the warehouse does not seem to appear all there is are the wait options and the walk to other areas options.
It's not an action, but a link in the text of the main window. Maybe you haven't progressed far enough in the storyline ... iirc you can only go to the warehouse, when your first work week has started.

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
julzor can u help me with BestMod i cant see any image and i got everything in the the place they should be
1586680533577.png

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
It`s really The Best Mod Ever here, thank you for hard work, julzor!

One question - can you give me the source link for "Debt repayment with Nicholai in the warehouse" scenes?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
It`s really The Best Mod Ever here, thank you for hard work, julzor!

One question - can you give me the source link for "Debt repayment with Nicholai in the warehouse" scenes?
Thanks :) ... I tried to find it again, but couldn't sorry. I remember I found it on beeg.com, but that site has a horrible search function.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Sorry, I should have given you guys some time to download it. I will delete the files on my mega in a few days, so either download it now or somebody hosts it and makes a new thread. I have no problem with that. But after what happened today I don't want to be associated with glife and their dev team anymore.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Sorry, I should have given you guys some time to download it. I will delete the files on my mega in a few days, so either download it now or somebody hosts it and makes a new thread. I have no problem with that. But after what happened today I don't want to be associated with glife and their dev team anymore.

Thaaaaaank Yooooo!!!

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes