Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I didn't criticize the idea, I think it makes sense. I only ask why it's necessary for me to spend time coding it if it's already possible. You can click on the console, type in money += x (x amount your client paid) or karta += x if you want the money transferred directly to your bank account.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks :) ... I'm writing and testing the new version right now, which will expand prostitution content in Pavlovsk.
No, there are several other mods, but afaik mine is the only one you can find here. The rest is on tfgs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7layla

7layla

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks :) ... I'm writing and testing the new version right now, which will expand prostitution content in Pavlovsk.
No, there are several other mods, but afaik mine is the only one you can find here. The rest is on tfgs.
is this mod only for schoolgirl path?

Felnnnnnn

Sep 8, 2017
Apologys for the dumb question. I sent volya the text to pick me up at pavlosk but once six o clock comes around I have no clue how to actually get picked up by him.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Apologys for the dumb question. I sent volya the text to pick me up at pavlosk but once six o clock comes around I have no clue how to actually get picked up by him.
He picks you up between four and five. At the bottom of the main screen in the courtyard of your parents apartment complex is a link you can click to enter his car. If the link doesn't appear you are using an old version of girl life, you need to use 0.7.6.1.

volya.png

And I have released a new version :). You don't have to start a new game. Just replace the old wlife.qsp with the new one and extract the new image pack.

Edit: I reuploaded the 0.33 qsp to fix one critical bug in the new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testin10

DrGoreny

Jul 24, 2019
it says "location not found" after they bring you to the bathroom to clean up and the only chioce you can do is "look around"
can somebody help i may have messed up something or there is a missing file

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
it says "location not found" after they bring you to the bathroom to clean up and the only chioce you can do is "look around"
can somebody help i may have messed up something or there is a missing file
What version of glife are you using?

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
for me the events seem to happen with the suv/jeep car, before 9am game time, i dont know if this helps anyone but i thought id just put out the info.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
so i have a question, ive only got the prison option once, everytime i talk to the dude, he talks her to the gas station i have no option to go to the prison am i doing something wrong?.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
so i have a question, ive only got the prison option once, everytime i talk to the dude, he talks her to the gas station i have no option to go to the prison am i doing something wrong?.
Only the first day is finished. Akossi is working hard on the next days and I will add them, when she is finished with them.

Reactions: 7layla

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
Only the first day is finished. Akossi is working hard on the next days and I will add them, when she is finished with them.
[/QUOTE

thank you for the response, makes sense, that was one of the many thoughts i had in my mind just wasnt sure lol.

Jan 26, 2018
Even after signing up for the website attached and reading the how to install im confused. confused in the way that one page says u need a wlife folder and the website linked in the game does not mention it, dunno where to find the mods names to see if i even installed them correctly, dunno if i do or do not need that extra qqsp-1.9.0 folder i downloaded. im totally just mind fucked

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes