Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have released the next version. It makes the mod compatible with the current dev builds and future versions of girl life and adds everything I have worked on before the glife team tried to monetize their game. It isn't much, because I didn't have much time in the last two months. I didn't playtest the changes, because I wasn't motivated to play glife after everything that happened. I still have no idea if I will continue working on the mod, but I will fix every bug you guys find and will keep it compatible with changes in the base game.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hello !

We i try to active the mod, i have this error.
can someone help me please ?
Did you unpack the archive with the qsp? The qsp file also needs to be in the mod folder. Not inside the wlife folder.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Hey thanks for the recent update! Just wanted to let you know for some reason I keep getting an error when I try to change the encounter chance in the cheat menu? Would that be an issue from my end?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hey thanks for the recent update! Just wanted to let you know for some reason I keep getting an error when I try to change the encounter chance in the cheat menu? Would that be an issue from my end?
Thanks for the report. I have uploaded a new version of 0.35 with a potential fix. I can't test the fix right now, because I don't have a savegame where I could test it. If the error still persists or another one appears, please either report the exact error or send me a savegame so I can see what's going on.

Reactions: Ashkun

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Thanks for the report. I have uploaded a new version of 0.35 with a potential fix. I can't test the fix right now, because I don't have a savegame where I could test it. If the error still persists or another one appears, please either report the exact error or send me a savegame so I can see what's going on.
It's working now thanks for fixing the issue! :)

hc6700

Jun 16, 2017
Excellent mod, julzor! The writing is extremely well done and believable the entire way through.

The only thing I would like to see is making the forced tattoos a toggle in the settings, or a cash debt alternative. The humiliation is done well, but permanent damage is a major downer, IMHO (tattoos, lost teeth, etc.), and I don't think there is a way to remove tattoos in the base game. I could be wrong about that, if someone else knows how.

This mod was made with great attention to detail. I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks!

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Are you using the correct glife version? 0.35 is for the dev builds and doesn't work with 0.801

bbgman

Apr 24, 2018
Can't find the new cheat that allows you to adjust what kind of clients you will have, any help?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Can't find the new cheat that allows you to adjust what kind of clients you will have, any help?
The cheat is only for the prostitution content in pavlovsk. It will only show up if you have unlocked it.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
You can find the link to the warehouse on the mainscreen of the industrial area of pavlovsk.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
What's the "glife.qsp" file for in the download section?
That version or a newer dev build is needed for version 0.35. The glife team thought it was a good idea to rename all important locations in the current development cycle. So to keep the mod updated with the dev build and future versions I had to do rename everything as well. So if you play with the glife release version 0.801 you need wlife 0.34 and you can ignore the glife.qsp. If you want to play 0.35 you need that glife.qsp or a newer dev build.

NoobNooB2

Jun 4, 2020
Hi Julzor my Lord!
Long time no see.
I was so sad as you abandoned WL but i found you here!
Will you keep modding WL?
As you know, WL is the only reason for me to play GL ^_^
Please reply me.
I'll be waiting.

Reactions: shuuu

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hi Julzor my Lord!
Long time no see.
I was so sad as you abandoned WL but i found you here!
Will you keep modding WL?
As you know, WL is the only reason for me to play GL ^_^
Please reply me.
I'll be waiting.
At the moment I'm not working on the mod. When my motivation returns to write new stuff, I'll let you know.

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
After the party at saturdays there is an error at the end when I click onto "get out of the car" at mod_wlife_demands, line 788, code 111, location not found. I used the grillife from your foulder and the .35 mod release. I m sorry, but I don t know what the gt $wl_loc[0], $wl_loc[1] means or how I could fix it.
Thanks a lot for the great mod and the efford you put into it.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
After the party at saturdays there is an error at the end when I click onto "get out of the car" at mod_wlife_demands, line 788, code 111, location not found. I used the grillife from your foulder and the .35 mod release. I m sorry, but I don t know what the gt $wl_loc[0], $wl_loc[1] means or how I could fix it.
Thanks a lot for the great mod and the efford you put into it.
You can set the location where Volya drops you of in the phone. The $wl_loc variables save that location. Did you set the return location to the city/St.Petersburg? There was a bug in the code for that case. If you didn't set the city as the return location, could you upload a savegame before the bug happens that I can check a few variables?

Edit: Nevermind I found the problem. I have uploaded a new version that should take care of the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7layla
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes