Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

PRIMETIME33

Aug 1, 2019
Whatever you do you are appreciated.

Hopefully in the future you will do some updates to content if you see fit.

Thanks for the great mod!!!!

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
do you play nevest dev version or older.if nevest you can try glife version Julzor provided and mod version up to it.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Please tell me you are working on something else, your mod made the game a lot better.
Sorry no. I'll (probably) never create a new game, because of the amount of work that would require. For the last few months and the foreseeable future the amount of time I can invest is limited by my job. That's why I had to scale back the development speed of wlife in the last few months.

Last edited:

yanchi

Dec 11, 2018
continuing only means fixing stuff for the foreseeable future
This makes me sad :cry: cause this is the best mod I had ever played of glife.

Btw, I want to know whether there is a shortcut to start wlife rather than follow the route? Because If I start a new game, it will cost me much time to start wlife's route.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
This makes me sad :cry: cause this is the best mod I had ever played of glife.

Btw, I want to know whether there is a shortcut to start wlife rather than follow the route? Because If I start a new game, it will cost me much time to start wlife's route.
You can set wl_status['start'] = 4 through the console. This will skip everything until the blowbang in the warehouse.

Reactions: yanchi

Hyogad

Aug 28, 2017
Hello,

when i want change last name on fake passport it's the first name was change

Alekssa

Jul 29, 2019
Julzor hi, thank you for the fixes and updates :)
I was wondering if is possible working during nights as well as during day, somehow night is more appropriate for street whores?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Julzor hi, thank you for the fixes and updates :)
I was wondering if is possible working during nights as well as during day, somehow night is more appropriate for street whores?
Iirc you can work at night at the gas station when you have unlocked the weekly lump sum payment and can go to the gas station whenever you want. At that point you are already working in pavlovsk and there is no reason anymore to make sure you are back home before your mom's curfew.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you julzor for continuing this mod. Girl Life is really missing more event chains like this and I was disheartended when I heard that the original mod author left the community and the project. Does anyone know if there's a way to escape though outside of dying or uninstalling the mod?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes