Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
This mod is being developed again?

If so :).
julzor said that they're currently not developing it, so I really don't think so. I think they'll just be updating it to make it compatible with every girl life dev/public release.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
The images when Sveta is first abducted don't show. I'm using qsp 1.9, I have both image folders in one and everything else works fine (main game pictures), just the new content: pictures/gifs don't show up. Can anyone help me?

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
The images when Sveta is first abducted don't show. I'm using qsp 1.9, I have both image folders in one and everything else works fine (main game pictures), just the new content: pictures/gifs don't show up. Can anyone help me?

The mod images must be in the same directory (.../mod/) with the same name as the mod .qsp file.
You should have in the mod directory:
wlife.qsp and
wlife (the image directory)

The mod directory should be in the main glife directory with the glife.qsp file.

Reactions: julzor

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
After newspaper event mod story didn`t progress any furher. Two weeks of the game and it`s without any progress.
"Continue with your life in Pavlovsk" in status-bar and nothing else.
And too many white mirrors...

Last edited:

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
May somebody share with me save for event in whore mod root after the rading the newspaper? Perfectly will be if Svetlana virgin.

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
May somebody share with me save for event in whore mod root after the rading the newspaper? Perfectly will be if Svetlana virgin.
How much is your dignity, i think it needs to be bellow 90 and when so just walk aroun pavolsk different districts and black suv will come up.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
After newspaper event mod story didn`t progress any furher. Two weeks of the game and it`s without any progress.
"Continue with your life in Pavlovsk" in status-bar and nothing else.
And too many white mirrors...
You probably downloaded the wrong version. If you play with the latest dev build you need 0.352. If you play with the release version of glife you need 0.34.

Prankeh

May 5, 2018
Sorry, I'm currently not working on it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!111!!

Anywho, good luck with your future projects. Speaking of which, standalone game when? :D
Honestly without this mod the basegame isn't worth rechecking if you've played the previous few releases... Like what for, to check the new clothing options?

Last edited:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Speaking of which, standalone game when? :D
Serious note, I actually agree with you. This mod was handicapped by the base game. Starting from scratch would make a better product. The mod author probably never intended to make a game though, this seemed more like a hobby. I'm just sad that he lost the drive, but when you do these things for fun you can't force it.

Reactions: 7layla and Prankeh

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I won't be doing a standalone game. But I have resumed working on wlife yesterday. Wrote a few small events for Sacha the drug dealer in the park. I have no idea how big the next update is going to be, because I don't really know what I want to add or which character I want to focus on except Sacha.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Im gitty with joy and anticipation; really like to continue on with the french guys path.
You will be able to call Henri one more time in the next version, I already finished writing it, but I don't know if I add more in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashkun

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have created a little poll to get a better picture of what fetishes you turn off to get a better picture about what content people don't like. I will create another one in a few days about which fetishes you want to see more or which fetishes you want to see added to the mod.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes