Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

cihoff

Jul 29, 2020
First of all, great mod! I think it strikes a great balance between sex, progression. While playing it, actually it felt that hte mod was the main game rather than the other way around.

I run into a small bug I wanted to mention here (or it might not be a bug). After Sveta was thrown out by her mother and was put into the hotel, after the first week, she had to pay. Was that intentional or it is indeed a bug. I thought the Belys will keep paying for her room and add to her debt.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
First of all, great mod! I think it strikes a great balance between sex, progression. While playing it, actually it felt that hte mod was the main game rather than the other way around.

I run into a small bug I wanted to mention here (or it might not be a bug). After Sveta was thrown out by her mother and was put into the hotel, after the first week, she had to pay. Was that intentional or it is indeed a bug. I thought the Belys will keep paying for her room and add to her debt.
Thanks :) and no that isn't a bug. You will have to pay your hotel bill every week unless you don't have enough money in your bank account. They will pay for you and add it to your debt if you can't pay.

Reactions: Ashkun

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
How do I unlock whoring in Pavlovsk? Or is that a punishment?
You need to give Sacha a blowjob for drugs. Shura invites you to a party at some point in his storyline. Go with him. Afterwards talk to Sacha and the content in pavlovsk will unlock after some time.

Reactions: Rixen and CMBuurns

cihoff

Jul 29, 2020
Thanks :) and no that isn't a bug. You will have to pay your hotel bill every week unless you don't have enough money in your bank account. They will pay for you and add it to your debt if you can't pay.
You mean that the game checks whether or not I have the money in that case? The first time it happened, I did not have much cash in me and most of it was in my "safe" in the hotel room. It did not stop me from getting back in, but just it felt weird. I was expecting to "pay rent" to the Belys, but I guess I have misunderstood it.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
You mean that the game checks whether or not I have the money in that case? The first time it happened, I did not have much cash in me and most of it was in my "safe" in the hotel room. It did not stop me from getting back in, but just it felt weird. I was expecting to "pay rent" to the Belys, but I guess I have misunderstood it.
I'll try to test it, when I playtest the next version. Thanks for the report.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Hello julzor,

as everyone else in here already said: your mod for glife is amazing. You are making a sh*tload of us nerds very very happy and I hope you know that.

After playing the game for a while now I would like to ask a few questions:

1.) I am playing magic schoolgirl and I am in November now. The game is getting a bit stale for me and I am thinking of skipping to the end of school to get to the "Jobbing-Content" - When I skip Time until the end of May to get to the end of School, Bally tells me that I have not reported to him on Sunday and such. Are there any more consequences I have to expect other than that?

2.) While working at the gas station, some gifs are popping of in a separate window. I know that there is an option for that, but I changed that already and it only happens with some gifs particular from wlife.

3.) If you ever feel like updating your awesome mod, I have a suggestion: Sometimes you get taken to the Tattoo-Shop or have to work for the French or smthg like that. Because of that you normally have to work one day less for the boss in that particular week. The problem is: The 10k money required each week do not change, so even though your boss allows you to work one day less that week, the money required stays pretty high so you are more likely to go into dept that week. Maybe you can interlink those events with a onetime discount on the quota.

Last, I want to praise your mod again. The moment you get confronted in the warehouse about potentially working together with the police really got me and made me more emotional and caring for the character I am playing in a video game than any AAA Game I played recently. I was really upset and mad but from a writing perspective your mod is amazing.

I hope you do well, continue doing your awesome stuff and know that your work is pretty huge.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hello julzor,

as everyone else in here already said: your mod for glife is amazing. You are making a sh*tload of us nerds very very happy and I hope you know that.

After playing the game for a while now I would like to ask a few questions:

1.) I am playing magic schoolgirl and I am in November now. The game is getting a bit stale for me and I am thinking of skipping to the end of school to get to the "Jobbing-Content" - When I skip Time until the end of May to get to the end of School, Bally tells me that I have not reported to him on Sunday and such. Are there any more consequences I have to expect other than that?

2.) While working at the gas station, some gifs are popping of in a separate window. I know that there is an option for that, but I changed that already and it only happens with some gifs particular from wlife.

3.) If you ever feel like updating your awesome mod, I have a suggestion: Sometimes you get taken to the Tattoo-Shop or have to work for the French or smthg like that. Because of that you normally have to work one day less for the boss in that particular week. The problem is: The 10k money required each week do not change, so even though your boss allows you to work one day less that week, the money required stays pretty high so you are more likely to go into dept that week. Maybe you can interlink those events with a onetime discount on the quota.

Last, I want to praise your mod again. The moment you get confronted in the warehouse about potentially working together with the police really got me and made me more emotional and caring for the character I am playing in a video game than any AAA Game I played recently. I was really upset and mad but from a writing perspective your mod is amazing.

I hope you do well, continue doing your awesome stuff and know that your work is pretty huge.

1) Probably not, but it's always hard to say when you skip time. That's always problematic.

2) I had that problem when I used the infinite 0.42 player while having vlc video player installed. I never could solve the problem. It only disappeared for me when I switched to qqsp 1.9.

3) Iirc when you go to the tattoo shop your weekly earnings get a boost to account for that. But I don't know if I did that for the okoro brothers. I put it on my to-do list for the next version and check it again.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019

1) Probably not, but it's always hard to say when you skip time. That's always problematic.

2) I had that problem when I used the infinite 0.42 player while having vlc video player installed. I never could solve the problem. It only disappeared for me when I switched to qqsp 1.9.

3) Iirc when you go to the tattoo shop your weekly earnings get a boost to account for that. But I don't know if I did that for the okoro brothers. I put it on my to-do list for the next version and check it again.
Thanks for your feedback.

I can also confirm that it does not happen when using qqsp 1.9.

I was using the qspp version the main glife thread suggest using (4).

also to add to my 3rd point: If you are going to modify that value at some point in the future, could you maybe link it directly with the days you have to work?

I used your mod-cheats for wlife and reduced the times I must work each weak down to 1 because i wanted to reduce the pressure a little bit, but the 10k mimimum seem to stay :)

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
Just @3 Isn't the motto of the mod pretty much "life isn't fair"? I mean, he's giving her a day off, isn't that nice enough? Why should he reduce his earnings for his "kindness"? :D
I'd rather like to see an option to maybe protest at the weekly meeting leading to a punishment? In a perfect world of course depending on her loyalty grade?

Love the mod!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlexDark1027

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for your feedback.

I can also confirm that it does not happen when using qqsp 1.9.

I was using the qspp version the main glife thread suggest using (4).

also to add to my 3rd point: If you are going to modify that value at some point in the future, could you maybe link it directly with the days you have to work?

I used your mod-cheats for wlife and reduced the times I must work each weak down to 1 because i wanted to reduce the pressure a little bit, but the 10k mimimum seem to stay :)
In the next version the weekly amount you have to earn will be 6500 if you reduce the minimum to 2 shifts and 3500 if the minimum is 1 shift. The okoro and tattoo parlor event will reduce the weekly amount you have to earn by 2500.

Just @3 Isn't the motto of the mod pretty much "life isn't fair"? I mean, he's giving her a day off, isn't that nice enough? Why should he reduce his earnings for his "kindness"? :D
I'd rather like to see an option to maybe protest at the weekly meeting leading to a punishment? In a perfect world of course depending on her loyalty grade?

Love the mod!
I agree in general that the mod should be punishing and even unfair, but they force you to take a day off.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
In the next version the weekly amount you have to earn will be 6500 if you reduce the minimum to 2 shifts and 3500 if the minimum is 1 shift. The okoro and tattoo parlor event will reduce the weekly amount you have to earn by 2500.

I agree in general that the mod should be punishing and even unfair, but they force you to take a day off.
I've never had a problem with the unfairness of this situation - would it be possible to have a cheat option to restore the 10k requirement? Really pleased you're working on the mod again (y)

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I've never had a problem with the unfairness of this situation - would it be possible to have a cheat option to restore the 10k requirement? Really pleased you're working on the mod again (y)
I removed the automatic decrease and instead added a second cheat to reduce/increase the amount you have to earn every week (minimum 2500). If you never had a problem, you will be able raise it over 10k if you want to or lower it below 10k if it's too harsh.

Reactions: Ashkun and ZebCaff

Hyogad

Aug 28, 2017
Hello when I start a new game I often have white screens.

it is often following a purchase in store or an event.

but without knowing why or how at times everything works fine

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hello when I start a new game I often have white screens.

it is often following a purchase in store or an event.

but without knowing why or how at times everything works fine
There is a problem in the saveupdater of the main game in the 0.81 release version. If you are using that, it should be fixed in the bugfix release 0.8101 which will be released in the near future afaik. If this is happening in wlife events, you should check if you have updated to 0.352.

Reactions: 7layla

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
The result of the poll is pretty much what I hoped for. No fetish is disliked by more than 50% and I didn't waste any time adding them to the mod. But it was also a good idea to gate everything behind warnings. If I figure out how to delete the old poll and create a new one, I will start a new one.

Reactions: fjabbegreven

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
But it was also a good idea to gate everything behind warnings.
I'll certainly appreciate them if you move into scat territory, but right now Sveta is collecting fetishes like pokemons, and her thoughts on them is my favourite part of the mod.

Reactions: Nykus

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I'll certainly appreciate them if you move into scat territory, but right now Sveta is collecting fetishes like pokemons, and her thoughts on them is my favourite part of the mod.
Yeah, but scat will never happen anyway. There are basically four types of fetishes. Things I like and can write about, than there is stuff like bestiality I personally don't really like but I understand the fetish and can write about it and watch/cut vids for it. Than there is stuff I can't write about because I don't really understand why it's somehow hot like feet stuff and than there is stuff like scat where I understand why people may like it, but I can't stomach watching or cutting the vids.

Last edited:

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
If I figure out how to delete the old poll and create a new one, I will start a new one.
There should be an edit button at the upper right corner of the poll where you can change the questions (not sure if the voting gets reset) or delete the poll all together and then make a new poll after.

Also I'd like to add that I'm really glad to hear that you're working on this mod again!

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes