Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thank you julzor for continuing this mod. Girl Life is really missing more event chains like this and I was disheartended when I heard that the original mod author left the community and the project. Does anyone know if there's a way to escape though outside of dying or uninstalling the mod?
I am the original mod author ;) and yes you can escape. You have to be nice to Maxim who you will meet at some point after leaving the warehouse. You can meet him several times and through those meetings you can escape.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I am the original mod author ;) and yes you can escape. You have to be nice to Maxim who you will meet at some point after leaving the warehouse. You can meet him several times and through those meetings you can escape.
Oh snap. I usually don't pay attention to authors (who watches the credits, amiright? ahem). I thought you were the custodian since I didn't keep up with the drama. Well, love your work.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
But I did it
The images must be in the mod folder and not the image folder. It should look like this: girl life/mod/wlife/images and inside the image folder there should be folders called characters, locations,...

xela1983

Jul 2, 2018
It should look like this: girl life/mod/wlife/images and inside the image folder there should be folders called characters, locations,...

I have it like that. To understand correctly, pictures are displayed. For example, when Sveta travels with Volia to a gas station and back. Or the faces of bandits. But there are no pictures when Sveta fucks with customers.

Better than the original game
Fuck, yes! Interesting, will there be further work on this?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have it like that. To understand correctly, pictures are displayed. For example, when Sveta travels with Volia to a gas station and back. Or the faces of bandits. But there are no pictures when Sveta fucks with customers.
Hm ... that's weird. What qsp player are you using? You should use the 1.9 version of qqsp. I have updated the op and added a windows/mac version to my mega/google drive.

Fuck, yes! Interesting, will there be further work on this?
Sorry, I'm currently not working on it.

Last edited:

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
Sorry, I'm currently not working on it.
I like how that "currently" sounds. You obviously had an idea on how to proceed with the mod but maybe you could do some polishing or other small things like some clothing or something. See how that feels. Maybe get back into the swing of things. I get that the drama left a bad taste in your mouth but it's also not a secret that this mod is amazing and everyone wants more of it.

Sorry if I'm coming off as pushy. However, I will not apologize for being selfish in wanting to see more whore life content :sneaky:

Reactions: Rixen
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes