Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
There should be an edit button at the upper right corner of the poll where you can change the questions (not sure if the voting gets reset) or delete the poll all together and then make a new poll after.

Also I'd like to add that I'm really glad to hear that you're working on this mod again!
The edit button doesn't let me edit the question or delete the poll.

poll.png

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
The edit button doesn't let me edit the question or delete the poll.
Damn, that's weird. I tested the poll function before I replied too.

This is how it looks for me:

Screenshot_2020-08-10 Unable to launch RPGM games .png

You seem to be missing the "delete poll" part that goes right after the Save button.

Maybe it's because you have the "Close this poll" option marked?

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Damn, that's weird. I tested the poll function before I replied too.

This is how it looks for me:

View attachment 767498

You seem to be missing the "delete poll" part that goes right after the Save button.

Maybe it's because you have the "Close this poll" option marked?
It seems you can't delete polls after they have been created or have been voted on. You have to request that they get manually deleted which is a bit annoying since I planned several for the coming day/weeks.

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
It seems you can't delete polls after they have been created or have been voted on. You have to request that they get manually deleted which is a bit annoying since I planned several for the coming day/weeks.
At least it's cleared up I guess.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have finished all the content I want to add and have started playtesting it (will take me some time). If there is a cheat, ui/ux improvement or other small changes you want, now would be the best time to suggest it before I release the new version.

Reactions: Nykus and Ashkun

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I have finished all the content I want to add and have started playtesting it (will take me some time). If there is a cheat, ui/ux improvement or other small changes you want, now would be the best time to suggest it before I release the new version.
Would it be okay/easy for you to implement a cheat that allows players to skip to pt.2 of this mod (for players that have already played a previous version and want to play the new content)

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Would it be okay/easy for you to implement a cheat that allows players to skip to pt.2 of this mod (for players that have already played a previous version and want to play the new content)
Most of the time (this update as well) you can use your old savegame and won't miss any of the new content. I always try to add stuff in a way that you don't have to start a new save. But to answer your question, a lot of variables are getting set when you play through the content and to create a quick start all those variables have to be set in the correct way. I guess it's possible, but I would probably miss several and then stuff would start to break.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
If I have a previous version of the mod, is it enough to download only pictures?
No, you also need the new wlife.qsp. The only thing you don't need to download if you update from a previous version is image pack 1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashkun

NikoGTAV

Jul 26, 2017
Playing the new version now and it feels amazing but I have some problems with the party with alexei I have completed the first event when you meet him for the first time and then I've called him for the party on friday but the location never show,I can't enter the apartment,it happen me with Volya apartment in the past too. I've tried to put codes on the cheat menu see if I can fix it but nothing so far.And the other problem is that the event when you get kicked from home never show either don't know if its because of my save (it's a bit old) but any help will be aprecciated I'm going to left my save just in case,thanks.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Playing the new version now and it feels amazing but I have some problems with the party with alexei I have completed the first event when you meet him for the first time and then I've called him for the party on friday but the location never show,I can't enter the apartment,it happen me with Volya apartment in the past too. I've tried to put codes on the cheat menu see if I can fix it but nothing so far.And the other problem is that the event when you get kicked from home never show either don't know if its because of my save (it's a bit old) but any help will be aprecciated I'm going to left my save just in case,thanks.

About the mother problem, I found the problem in the code and it will be fixed in the next version. It's an edge case, because your prostitute fame in pavlovsk is so high. You can trigger the event by setting wl_mother['knows'] = 1.

And about Alexei's party, you have to wait one more week. He says friday next week and not next friday ;) ... so you just have to wait one more week and then the link will appear in the main window (22:00). I tested it in your save and it worked fine for me.

Reactions: NikoGTAV

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
After Sveta moved into the hotel, the dog disappeared
Thanks for the report, I encountered the problem today as well during my playtest and it will be fixed in the next release. I'll try to release a bugfix release tomorrow.

Reactions: Nykus

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
By the way, is it possible to move out of the hotel and rent an apartment?
No, but there probably should be one. Right now you can of course rent an apartment, but you would still need to pay the hotel room. I put it on my to do list.

Edit: It's part of the new version.

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have released a small update with a few fixes. I think I finally fixed the annoying problems with the hotel room payment. There's also a new poll.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes