Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry, I should have given you guys some time to download it. I will delete the files on my mega in a few days, so either download it now or somebody hosts it and makes a new thread. I have no problem with that. But after what happened today I don't want to be associated with glife and their dev team anymore.

It`s really a shame, that this awesome Mod would be abandoned :cry:
Thank you for your hard work, and best of luck! (y)

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks. I appreciate your support. It seems that the glife team backed down. Maybe I will continue hosting the mod and stop working on it. Maybe I'll resume working on wlife. I will need a few days to let the dust settle and think about what I will do next.

zubitex

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks. I appreciate your support. It seems that the glife team backed down. Maybe I will continue hosting the mod and stop working on it. Maybe I'll resume working on wlife. I will need a few days to let the dust settle and think about what I will do next.
I hope, as many who appreciate your work, that you'll come back on the game. I played your mods and really liked them and as i just finished wlife (i guess since i can send files to police) i would love to see more.

On the other side, i understand how complicated can relations be in a project, especially around core values such as monetization.

Anyway, thanks again for your time and your work.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I hope, as many who appreciate your work, that you'll come back on the game. I played your mods and really liked them and as i just finished wlife (i guess since i can send files to police) i would love to see more.

On the other side, i understand how complicated can relations be in a project, especially around core values such as monetization.

Anyway, thanks again for your time and your work.
Yeah, sending the files to the police is the only why to finish the mod. But it doesn't mean that you have seen all the content that is their. Could be that there's still stuff to discover.

Reactions: CCARL123456

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Does QSP 0.4.2 have mod setting? I can't use 1.9.0 cuz stuck w/Vista 64, and it wants Win7/8 stuff. I see no mod page in QSP 0.4.2.
Sry for being dumb and having to ask.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Does QSP 0.4.2 have mod setting? I can't use 1.9.0 cuz stuck w/Vista 64, and it wants Win7/8 stuff. I see no mod page in QSP 0.4.2.
Sry for being dumb and having to ask.
The mod setting page is not part of the qsp player, but of the game itself. You will find it in the in game settings of glife.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
The mod setting page is not part of the qsp player, but of the game itself. You will find it in the in game settings of glife.
I don't see the tabs that were in the SS.

Sry for trouble. Nvr used QSP b4 so IDK if did someth wrong, but not seeing those settings options ingame.

Attaching SS.

PS checked n scrolled up in dn all thru windows, looking for links. Even tried her ingame phone settings, to see if that was the game settings link, but nope.

Console link in Object window just asks for a pw, and that didnt sound like what ppl were pointing to, anyway. Plus that window says its just for debugging, so not settings.

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I don't see the tabs that were in the SS.

Sry for trouble. Nvr used QSP b4 so IDK if did someth wrong, but not seeing those settings options ingame.

Attaching SS.

PS checked n scrolled up in dn all thru windows, looking for links. Even tried her ingame phone settings, to see if that was the game settings link, but nope.

Console link in Object window just asks for a pw, and that didnt sound like what ppl were pointing to, anyway. Plus that window says its just for debugging, so not settings.
Not the settings of the qsp player, but the settings of the game. Start girl life, click on 1 then 2 then 3 and type in wlife.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Not the settings of the qsp player, but the settings of the game. Start girl life, click on 1 then 2 then 3 and type in wlife.
Okay I was about to say that that was the whole problem that there was no 1 2 and 3 then I got desperate just started clicking on stuff that I'd already clicked on, or thought I had.

The laaaaaast icon, not link, in Additional Description, was the damn settings. Thought for sure I'd clicked on them b4, cuz I clicked all the others, but guess nope, or I had the main window scrolled or someth.

Sry for the confusion. Thx for your patience.

PS OK I see what happened I originally clicked on it when I was in the first conversation and it comes up with a little notice in red, which I didn't see because my window was scrolled, that the setting was disabled for this event so it didn't actually show the links back then! Ahaaaa.

Last edited:

Alekssa

Jul 29, 2019
Great mod, All works and there is so much content in short time you were working on it (or so it seems to me from looking at first post and comparing with other mods). Thank you for this fun run and i am still playing and exploring it so i hope you will not abandon it.
If there is a way to "help you" bring yourself to kep working on it i am sure many of us will be happy to if can, if there is a need and way to help you with the mod itself and i somehow can i will and am willing to :)

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Great mod, All works and there is so much content in short time you were working on it (or so it seems to me from looking at first post and comparing with other mods). Thank you for this fun run and i am still playing and exploring it so i hope you will not abandon it.
If there is a way to "help you" bring yourself to kep working on it i am sure many of us will be happy to if can, if there is a need and way to help you with the mod itself and i somehow can i will and am willing to :)
I worked on it much longer :D .. a year or so. But I only released it on tfgs at the beginning.

Alekssa

Jul 29, 2019
I worked on it much longer :D .. a year or so. But I only released it on tfgs at the beginning.
Still impressive amount of content and with great quality. Thank you for your awesome work on this and please consider continuing.. You would have a bunch of happy puppies if you do :p

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Alekssa

Jul 29, 2019
I have few questions :)
First, i got kicked out the school and with it from home for missing just one day and was an A+ student, is that intentional or a bug?
Second, Is the Shura story over with him not showing anymore at the warehouse and getting the "He doesn't want to talk to you for now" message when i go there at Tuesday?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have few questions :)
First, i got kicked out the school and with it from home for missing just one day and was an A+ student, is that intentional or a bug?
Second, Is the Shura story over with him not showing anymore at the warehouse and getting the "He doesn't want to talk to you for now" message when i go there at Tuesday?
Yeah that's the end of the Shura Story. I was reworking how to get kicked out of school, but iirc that wasn't part of the last version yet. That would be a bug of the base game.

Alekssa

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that's the end of the Shura Story. I was reworking how to get kicked out of school, but iirc that wasn't part of the last version yet. That would be a bug of the base game.
Thats a bummer, after attending every day for so long and following classes, finishing homeworks i can't believe they expeled me for missing one day. That school is strict for sure :p
Thank you for a fast reply Julzor, and another question. On finishing the story, i am guessing you get rid of the bosses and gang, are you still able to work the streets?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thats a bummer, after attending every day for so long and following classes, finishing homeworks i can't believe they expeled me for missing one day. That school is strict for sure :p
Thank you for a fast reply Julzor, and another question. On finishing the story, i am guessing you get rid of the bosses and gang, are you still able to work the streets?
Yeah, you can still go to the gas station and work there or on the streets of pavlovsk, but you must have unlocked it before breaking free.

Reactions: Alekssa
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes