Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
But I don't think the Belys would want her working in a bar if she instead can earn them much more money walking the streets.
You could always make up some reason. Like the Belys got a tip from their cop buddies that an inspection is being planned on one of their shady businesses and they need someone without a criminal record to pretend to work there. Which would save them money and legal trouble more than Sveta can replace by whoring any time soon. This could be a one time event that happens when Sveta reaches a certain level of trust by the gang. On the opposite spectrum of that once Sveta cozies up to the gang I'd love to see a one time event trigger in the warehouse where Sveta witnesses some extreme violence happening to someone to keep her on her toes. Something like what hallsigns suggested except some young punk being beat up for whatever reason.

I think I'm trying to say that I'd like to see some one and done events where Sveta gets a shock to her system to not get too complacent. Being part of the criminal world could lead to Sveta being party to some fucked up shit that isn't necessarily all about her but which makes her snap back to reality a little bit or force a flashback and make her reevaluate even thinking about stepping out of line.

Reactions: julzor

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I think I'm trying to say that I'd like to see some one and done events where Sveta gets a shock to her system to not get too complacent. Being part of the criminal world could lead to Sveta being party to some fucked up shit that isn't necessarily all about her but which makes her snap back to reality a little bit or force a flashback and make her reevaluate even thinking about stepping out of line.
I agree, those kind of events are a good idea. I'll try to add some in one of the next versions, but right now I'm working on several things for the next version already. Expanding Alexei/Bestiality, adding the new punishment events and at least one event for the Okoro Brothers.

I don't know if you have played through the whole content, but in the last version I added one event with a customer in Pavlovsk where Sveta can either witness or commit violence. That should be a good reminder for the player in what kind of world Sveta is living.

Reactions: Nykus

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
I agree, those kind of events are a good idea. I'll try to add some in one of the next versions, but right now I'm working on several things for the next version already. Expanding Alexei/Bestiality, adding the new punishment events and at least one event for the Okoro Brothers.
One step at a time :D

I don't know if you have played through the whole content, but in the last version I added one event with a customer in Pavlovsk where Sveta can either witness or commit violence. That should be a good reminder for the player in what kind of world Sveta is living.
Wow, you're fast with the updates, dude. I suggest something and it's already there! :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, like I mentioned before I haven't played in a while and the furthest I got to was that fancy dress party where people film Sveta. Haven't triggered the different money collection system either. I don't know what it is with me but I tend to start over once a bigger update happens.

cihoff

Jul 29, 2020
Just sharing my thoughts about working some "front" for Belys. This really depends on the organization. Considering that they don't want her visiting the warehouse except on Sundays indicate to me that they like to keep certain things separate. In that case, drugs and prostitution. It makes sense, because prostitutes are more likely to get picked by cops (even if the cops are getting paid) and the less they know, the better.

Someone working the "front" should be someone very loyal and not stupid. The front should be clean business which you use to lounder money (through cash business where you can rig the books more easily). This reminds me of a mini-plot in "The Wire" first season, where the bartender in the "front" got greedy and started trading drugs on the side. It did not end well for him >.<

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Is the prison stuff a one time deal? I thought it was a weekly thing, but perhaps you're intended to just fill in the one time. I've not gotten the option since the first time.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Is the prison stuff a one time deal? I thought it was a weekly thing, but perhaps you're intended to just fill in the one time. I've not gotten the option since the first time.
It was suppose to be 4 events, but sadly the writer quit when shit hit the fan with the glife devs.

• Sad
Reactions: Ashkun

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Ah, too bad. It and the party were a refreshing change from the click-click-click of the gas station.
I know that the gas station isn't the best content :(. It was the first content I had ever written and I always want to go back and redo it, but I always find other stuff to do.

When you follow the Shura and Sacha story you will be able to walk the streets of Pavlovsk with a lot of new scenes and later you can manage yourself how you want to earn money.

Reactions: Ashkun

Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
its the repeat that makes things boring in any game; add some dynamic events in the area or something, then it be less dull.

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
its the repeat that makes things boring in any game; add some dynamic events in the area or something, then it be less dull.
Hell, even just more variety in images would help. I agree though. Currently it's either an asshole client who doesn't follow the agreement or featureless common client (including the repeat customer) and they all use the same imagery more or less.

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
I know that the gas station isn't the best content :(. It was the first content I had ever written and I always want to go back and redo it, but I always find other stuff to do.

When you follow the Shura and Sacha story you will be able to walk the streets of Pavlovsk with a lot of new scenes and later you can manage yourself how you want to earn money.
You probably don't need me to tell you this but not every update needs to be bugfixes or new content. An occasional polishing of existing content could do wonders!

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I know, but the time I have to work on the mod is limited and I have to do everything myself. If anyone wants to contribute special events for the gas station, I'm always happy to add them to the mod if they fit into the overall mod. As I said, adding the Pavlovsk prostitution and the lump sum payment system was the first step to give the player some choice where they want to work and to give a bit more variation.

Hell, even just more variety in images would help. I agree though. Currently it's either an asshole client who doesn't follow the agreement or featureless common client (including the repeat customer) and they all use the same imagery more or less.
People complaint that the images at the gas station don't match and are random. Now people complain there aren't enough in Pavlovsk :D. Cutting a tone of new vids wouldn't be a problem, but I can't do it for the stuff in Pavlovsk. It's not how the scenes are set up. If I ever add another prostitution location, I would return to random images.

In Pavlovsk it works like this. The videos for each set of vids are cut from one movie to remove the randomness. The only thing that is random is the part where the customer comes to you and negotiates with you. But if it's a regular the girl in the first vid will match the sex scene so that theoretically you know what the client is about to do (he's a regular after all) and you can refuse him if you don't like his behavior.

You probably don't need me to tell you this but not every update needs to be bugfixes or new content. An occasional polishing of existing content could do wonders!
Yeah of course, that's why I did the automatic negotiation to reduce the clicking or the alternative payment system to give the player more freedom. But this is a hobby and if it's no fun for me to do, I won't do it :D ... I have a full time job and if wlife turns into work, I will write exactly 0 lines of code in a week. What I try to do is add stuff player request a lot. So that's why I have added bestiality as a fetish, worked on the Okoro brothers or adding the new punishment scenes in 0.37. Will I never work on the repeatable prostitution content again? No at some point I will update it, or add new scenes like I did in 0.361, but not right now. What I always wanted to do and what could be a lot fun to write, would be a story in which the player helps the Belys take over Pavlins prostitution business in the hotel in Pavlovsk. Going undercover, earn pavlins trust and work for him and in the end turn him over to the Belys. This would add a new way to work, new scenes and I would probably return to random images like I have at the gas station. It takes a lot less time to do repeatable scenes like this.

If somebody wants to redo the texts at the gas station, add more variation to it. I would really appreciate the help.

Reactions: Ashkun and NikoGTAV

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
I know, but the time I have to work on the mod is limited and I have to do everything myself.
And it's greatly appreciated!

People complaint that the images at the gas station don't match and are random. Now people complain there aren't enough in Pavlovsk :D.
I apologize if it came off as a complaint. It was not intended as one. I was just trying to show agreement with the other user. I do understand that you develop this mod on your free time and sharing it with us lowly plebs is honestly more than enough :D

In Pavlovsk it works like this. The videos for each set of vids are cut from one movie to remove the randomness. The only thing that is random is the part where the customer comes to you and negotiates with you. But if it's a regular the girl in the first vid will match the sex scene so that theoretically you know what the client is about to do (he's a regular after all) and you can refuse him if you don't like his behavior.
I actually haven't gotten to whoring in pavlovsk yet so my content comment was 100% about the gas station. Good to know though.

Yeah of course, that's why I did the automatic negotiation to reduce the clicking or the alternative payment system to give the player more freedom. But this is a hobby and if it's no fun for me to do, I won't do it :D ... I have a full time job and if wlife turns into work, I will write exactly 0 lines of code in a week. What I try to do is add stuff player request a lot. So that's why I have added bestiality as a fetish, worked on the Okoro brothers or adding the new punishment scenes in 0.37. Will I never work on the repeatable prostitution content again? No at some point I will update it, or add new scenes like I did in 0.361, but not right now. What I always wanted to do and what could be a lot fun to write, would be a story in which the player helps the Belys take over Pavlins prostitution business in the hotel in Pavlovsk. Going undercover, earn pavlins trust and work for him and in the end turn him over to the Belys. This would add a new way to work, new scenes and I would probably return to random images like I have at the gas station. It takes a lot less time to do repeatable scenes like this.
God knows no one wants you to feel burnt out on this. Again, sorry if my comment came off as demanding or pushy. That undercover angle sounds great, however!

If somebody wants to redo the texts at the gas station, add more variation to it. I would really appreciate the help.
Wish I were creative enough to match the current quality of the mod :( Would that person who worked on the prison events be willing to help?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
And it's greatly appreciated!

I apologize if it came off as a complaint. It was not intended as one. I was just trying to show agreement with the other user. I do understand that you develop this mod on your free time and sharing it with us lowly plebs is honestly more than enough :D

I actually haven't gotten to whoring in pavlovsk yet so my content comment was 100% about the gas station. Good to know though.

God knows no one wants you to feel burnt out on this. Again, sorry if my comment came off as demanding or pushy. That undercover angle sounds great, however!

Wish I were creative enough to match the current quality of the mod :( Would that person who worked on the prison events be willing to help?
No need to apologize! I don't take it personally. I'm sorry if it seemed like it. I always appreciate criticism and new ideas! Without it the mod would be a lot worse.

Sadly no, the girl who worked on the prison won't write another sentence for anything related to glife even if it's a mod. :(

Yeah, the undercover story would be a lot of fun to write and it could be an alternative way to trigger the street prostitution in pavlovsk.

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
On a side note, any plans to add mod exclusive clothing, tattoos, piercing or other body modifications (even hair styles!)? As far as I'm aware the only mod exclusive stuff are the owned and cumdump tattoos and everything else uses main game stuff. Which isn't bad in itself, I'm just wondering :) I think the fans of the mod would be more willing to contribute on that part than say coding or creative writing.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
On a side note, any plans to add mod exclusive clothing, tattoos, piercing or other body modifications (even hair styles!)? As far as I'm aware the only mod exclusive stuff are the owned and cumdump tattoos and everything else uses main game stuff. Which isn't bad in itself, I'm just wondering :) I think the fans of the mod would be more willing to contribute on that part than say coding or creative writing.
I would love to, but I can only replace already existing assets. That's why I replace the two images for the tattoo. :cry: I can't add new tattoos, clothing and similar stuff do the game. The way the mod system works makes it impossible. This is one of the huge disadvantages in using the mod system and not adding directly to the main game. I would have to go to Kevin and ask him to add them directly to the main game. He would do it of course, but I try not to pester him too much :giggle:.

But there will be a new forced piercing scene in the next version and I will search for a new picture for it, because I don't like the one already in the game.

I added a small FAQ to the op, probably will expand it over time and add it to the phone in the game as well. But if any of you have a question that must be in the FAQ, stuff you had problem figuring out for example. Please tell me.

NikoGTAV

Jul 26, 2017
Looking forward for the hotel storyline that is going to be cool and the last event the "shy customer" that homeless woman and what she does with other girls like sveta that got me hard at first I thought the girl on the newspaper from the begining may have died from that so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Looking forward for the hotel storyline that is going to be cool and the last event the "shy customer" that homeless woman and what she does with other girls like sveta that got me hard at first I thought the girl on the newspaper from the begining may have died from that so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good :) ... I'm wondering how many will make the same decision. But no the girl in the newspaper was killed by the Belys.

Reactions: NikoGTAV

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
click-click-click of the gas station.
I've already automated the negotiation part, as far as the mod allows, but it's still too "clicky". The gas station part can easily be turned into a single "Work at the gas station" action with the options "For an hour", "For two hours" etc. or at least can be fully automated so that we wouldn't have to deal with every single customer.

Good :) ... I'm wondering how many will make the same decision. But no the girl in the newspaper was killed by the Belys.
I've seen the code related to "a murder", but I have no idea how you start that story line, and I don't want to browse through the code to learn about it, which would kill the surprise. However, I do notice that there are some stuff in the mod that aren't well communicated to the player. I hope the mod won't turn into a cryptic mess.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes