Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Would there be updates for the school expulsion? Such as Sveta reflecting on this and Iosif "congratulating her" upon realizing her place by giving her a new degrading tattoo (or even body modification/piercings)?
Not in the next version, but I like the idea to expand content after getting expelled.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jonwich and Ashkun

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have updated the mod. I promised to add a way to live in the abandoned building near the warehouse, but I ran into a coding issue. I can't add a new home through the mod system (another version of the hotel room is already part of the main game, that's why creating it was possible). I have to talk to Kevin first to add a few lines of code to the main game to make it possible.

Last edited:

jmathew4

Apr 7, 2019
Hey love this mod! can anyone help me out, trying to find alexei to go to his apartment but havent had any luck. thanks!

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
I was using the Added Flavor mod, where you can get your stepfather driving by occasionally making deliveries and he says hi to you.

I was in the aftermath of being picked up by the policeman and convinced him to let me go, then the guys pick you up and take you to the bound and gagged. During the second encounter when Shura (I think) comes in, I got the text about my stepfather greeting me, which I suppose means the place I'm in is actually the Industrial Zone itself and not a specific business in that zone?

If so, it could cause further such issues down the line as places are added to the game itself or via mods. If not, then I can post this in the other mod's discussion assuming it picked the warehouse somehow.

Reactions: julzor

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I was using the Added Flavor mod, where you can get your stepfather driving by occasionally making deliveries and he says hi to you.

I was in the aftermath of being picked up by the policeman and convinced him to let me go, then the guys pick you up and take you to the bound and gagged. During the second encounter when Shura (I think) comes in, I got the text about my stepfather greeting me, which I suppose means the place I'm in is actually the Industrial Zone itself and not a specific business in that zone?

If so, it could cause further such issues down the line as places are added to the game itself or via mods. If not, then I can post this in the other mod's discussion assuming it picked the warehouse somehow.
The problem is that the mod author of the other mod doesn't check for important menu variables. They should check for menu_off = 0 which means that the menu isn't blocked and no other event is happening.

Edit: But I have updated the qsp with a fix. It should prevent the problem even if the other mod author doesn't update their mod.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
I posted on their mod anyway since it could do the same thing with any number of other mods.

Thanks.

NikoGTAV

Jul 26, 2017

Yeah I tried that mod too but in my opinion it's a bit broken a lot of events doesn't show at all and has bugs in the delivery depot aswell I disliked it a bit. Well let's play the new update

papago2355

May 8, 2020
Hey! I really enjoy you mod. One question though, I met Sacha and headed to prostitution in Pavlosk, finished blowjob with him but still not go into sex scene with Sacha... I already slept with many guys( by prostitution more than 15) but still not meet Alexi... can anyone help? I have been stuck here for two days.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hey! I really enjoy you mod. One question though, I met Sacha and headed to prostitution in Pavlosk, finished blowjob with him but still not go into sex scene with Sacha... I already slept with many guys( by prostitution more than 15) but still not meet Alexi... can anyone help? I have been stuck here for two days.
If you upload a save game, I could see what the problem is. But there are three events (only 1 event per week) before you meet Alexei, see if you can chat or talk with Sacha about something. If yes, do it ... If no, check the next week.

Reactions: Ashkun

papago2355

May 8, 2020
If you upload a save game, I could see what the problem is. But there are three events (only 1 event per week) before you meet Alexei, see if you can chat or talk with Sacha about something. If yes, do it ... If no, check the next week.
seems like I already talk about something after party..hmm..
and went to a prison ( also meet that brothers stuff )

can you check my save file? Thanks.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
seems like I already talk about something after party..hmm..
and went to a prison ( also meet that brothers stuff )

can you check my save file? Thanks.
Ok, I checked your save. To meet Alexei, you have to do the following things:
1. Go to Sacha in the park and take the "Have a Chat" action
2. Wait a week and go to Sacha again, you will catch him smoking weed
3. Wait another week and go to Sacha again, you will meet Alexei

papago2355

May 8, 2020
Ok, I checked your save. To meet Alexei, you have to do the following things:
1. Go to Sacha in the park and take the "Have a Chat" action
2. Wait a week and go to Sacha again, you will catch him smoking weed
3. Wait another week and go to Sacha again, you will meet Alexei
Thank you for fast reply! But I still not know how to trigger 'Have a chat' action, do you mean I should use console to type certain variables to unlock that 'Have a chat' stuffs?

Edit: I checked some variable to trigger this event,

if wl_sacha['status'] = 5 and wl_sacha['event_timer'] < wl_timer['week']:

And when I check my variables for that save, it got wl_sacha['status'] = 5 // 5 and wl_sacha['event_timer'] =0 // wl_timer['week'] = 29

So I think my situation is qualified to trigger this event.. hmm.. what did I do wrong?

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thank you for fast reply! But I still not know how to trigger 'Have a chat' action, do you mean I should use console to type certain variables to unlock that 'Have a chat' stuffs?

Edit: I checked some variable to trigger this event,

if wl_sacha['status'] = 5 and wl_sacha['event_timer'] < wl_timer['week']:

And when I check my variables for that save, it got wl_sacha['status'] = 5 // 5 and wl_sacha['event_timer'] =0 // wl_timer['week'] = 29

So I think my situation is qualified to trigger this event.. hmm.. what did I do wrong?
Got to Sacha in the park. Click on the action called "Have a chat". Wait a week, return to him and catch him smoking weed. Wait another week, go back to him and meet Alexei.

Unbenannt.png

I have opened your save, went to the park and the third action is "have a chat".

You are playing with 0.361 or 0.37 right??? I just went into your hotel room and had to name the dog. This is weird since it's one of the first things you have to do.

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
i have one small problem after i try change action in thees save it kills my qspplayer hear is link . i use gilrlife 8.1.3 and whorelife 3.7

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
i have one small problem after i try change action in thees save it kills my qspplayer hear is link . i use gilrlife 8.1.3 and whorelife 3.7
Thanks for the bug report. Download the wlife.qsp again. It should fix your problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabberlot23

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
I think u konw this already but the dog food dosen t get less when i feed the dog, i bought 80 and when i feed him it still says 80.
Thanks for the update it s a lot of fun again.

cihoff

Jul 29, 2020
Hi, I have hard time "triggering" second event with Alexei. What do you refer by second? After visiting him, I could not get in contact with him again. I was expecting something to pop-up during the bestiality progression, but nothing happen and I am able to get to sex with the dog. Have I missed something? Because based on the changelog, it should happen before that.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I think u konw this already but the dog food dosen t get less when i feed the dog, i bought 80 and when i feed him it still says 80.
Thanks for the update it s a lot of fun again.
Thanks. fixed.

Hi, I have hard time "triggering" second event with Alexei. What do you refer by second? After visiting him, I could not get in contact with him again. I was expecting something to pop-up during the bestiality progression, but nothing happen and I am able to get to sex with the dog. Have I missed something? Because based on the changelog, it should happen before that.
The first event is the event where he shows you the bestiality video. The second is the private show with your dog. An event happens when you lie down in bed where Sveta has to make a decision to involve Alexei or not. Maybe you chose the wrong option? Check wl_thought['best_alexei'] and wl_alexei['status']. If wl_alexei['status'] = 3 and wl_thought['best_alexei'] = 1 you chose the wrong option. If that's the case and you want to change it, set wl_thought['best_alexei'] = 0 and the event will happen again. If you do that, you should reset your bestiality progression to avoid any errors. Set wl_rex['pussy'] and wl_rex['bj'] both to 0.

Or you upload a save and I take a look what's wrong.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes