Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sprekerluid

May 29, 2019
If normally cut mp4 vids myself and don't turn gifs into mp4s. But if you want to do it, you could use the site ezgif.com to turn gifs into mp4s. Those converted mp4s work fine.
Thanks for the tip! I tried a couple of sites but they imposed some serious restrictions or added watermarks. I'll try this one.

I just read you've decided to make a game. Would you be building on what you made here storywise (eg Whore Life: The Game) or make a fresh start?

Some existing games that may serve as inspiration for how to do it with HTML might be Life Choices and The Company. These also have the added benefit of having image packs be seperate, allowing users to change certain images to suit their own narrative. No experience with Twine games. Any that serve as inspiration to you?

Life Choices lacks content, but it does strike a nice balance between realism and playability. There is minimum upkeep, to keep the player grounded (e.g. washing and food) but not to the sometimes ridiculous extent as in GL (Oh, you showered and want to do your makeup? Guess you'll have to navigate a dialogue screen just to wipe off the mirror...).

Switching to a new game would involve building up some base systems first, and players would be missing out on some of the opportunities offered by having a wide array of options open to them, but I'm sure you'll be able to make an engaging standalone game.

Reactions: CCARL123456

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Thanks for the tip! I tried a couple of sites but they imposed some serious restrictions or added watermarks. I'll try this one.
Try AVC- Any Video Converter. It's easy to use, and you can convert both to and from pretty much any format. The free version is great. Not sure what is in the paid version, but the free version has really robust features, and is easy to use. Not what you expect from programs like that- no locking most features, no time lock, no massive advertising, no only working with files of a certain size or length that I've found, and I've been using it for years. It's not what I'd use to create gifs or movies from scratch with a lot of editing and such, but if you're just looking for a conversion tool, it's top notch.

kweed99

Mar 22, 2020
Loving this MOD so far.
Anyone know how to advance with Niko during the "Special Activity" event.
I have tried all parts of the day at school and every time Sonia Ivanko interrupts us.
I have yet to find out how to get her to relax "get laid".
Anyone enlighten me?
Thanks

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Loving this MOD so far.
Anyone know how to advance with Niko during the "Special Activity" event.
I have tried all parts of the day at school and every time Sonia Ivanko interrupts us.
I have yet to find out how to get her to relax "get laid".
Anyone enlighten me?
Thanks
You probably have to corrupt Sonia first during the dance (fr and sa at the community center).

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
excuse me how many fetish in this mod
Masochism:
- Being humiliated:
- Pissing:
- Getting pissed on:
- Drinking piss:
- Have someone piss inside your pussy:
- Giving rimjobs:
- Ass to mouth:
- Bestiality:
i just get that, anymore fetish i hasnt get it

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity, if you're making a new game, do you intend to construct it in a way that's mod friendly?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
excuse me how many fetish in this mod
Masochism:
- Being humiliated:
- Pissing:
- Getting pissed on:
- Drinking piss:
- Have someone piss inside your pussy:
- Giving rimjobs:
- Ass to mouth:
- Bestiality:
i just get that, anymore fetish i hasnt get it
That are all if them.

• Haha
Reactions: jonwich

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I'll probably use twine, but I have no idea if it's possible to mod a twine game.
It is possible. I don't know how much work it takes to create a twine game with external mods, but I imagine it's a decent bit. Most twine games that have mods, usually have mods that people went through and just modded the main game, and often authors will subsume that content.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
I have decided to try to make my own game. There are so many problems with creating a mod, the main game and with the qsp players (for example the video support). That's why I will switch to html/twine. I want to at least give it a try.
Does this mean that we will not see updates for this mod in the future? Or the intervals between the updates will increse due to efforts directed on the new game?

But, anyway, I think that you should do what you like, and I`ll wait the new game with great anticipation! Good luck with it!

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Does this mean that we will not see updates for this mod in the future? Or the intervals between the updates will increse due to efforts directed on the new game?

But, anyway, I think that you should do what you like, and I`ll wait the new game with great anticipation! Good luck with it!
I don't know yet. I'll update the mod if a change in the main game breaks it, but new content really depends if things work out with the new game.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
I meant to mention this previously, but bathing your pet once a week is quite excessive. Normally you need not give them a bath unless they get muddy or sprayed by a skunk, have some skin condition or just get smelly or some such thing.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can you get all the content without getting kicked out of parents house or school?

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Can you get all the content without getting kicked out of parents house or school?
My current run is like this. The only content my Sveta hasn't seen is the punishment content (she's a good girl :-D), and the final Okoro event (queued up and ready). She has the Teacher's Pet trait, which helps a lot.

Cimex23

Oct 3, 2020
Thank you. I found it on second look. The links are at the bottom of the page of the first post. Don't know why I missed that earlier.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I have a lot of crashes at home (Pavlovsk). Don't know if it's because of the mod, the recent version or because of me mesing something up while installing the game.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I have a lot of crashes at home (Pavlovsk). Don't know if it's because of the mod, the recent version or because of me mesing something up while installing the game.
The mod had an issue with crashing at home, but that was fixed in the latest version. If you don't play with the last version, you should update. But it's probably an issue with the main game or the save.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes