Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 29, 2019
hey, Julzor.
if you abandoned this mod, i want permission of this mod.
i want to mod this beaytiful mod.
please reply me.
From everything I have seen on the main GL forum Julzor has noped out he has deleted his Discord account especially related to GL he has not logged into any site related to GL also on this site alone he has made his profile private and no longer viewable. The mood of the Dev team is the Julzor has Abandoned WL and GL altogether, and They wish him luck in his future endeavors.

That being said if you wish to take this mod and run with it I do not believe you will receive any flack from the Dev Team.
Here are a couple of Suggestions though.

1. Rename the mod or add to the name i.e. "Whore Life Continued" or "Syndicate Whore".
2. also post in the Main Forum and Join the Dev Discord I have seen and heard that they offer a lot of help to Modders but mostly through these two mediums. They are the more reliable ways to contact the team working on the Main Game.
3. Make the Mod your own while what we have is Awesome unless you are Charles Xavier you can never truly know where Julzor was going with this. Therefore make it tell the story you want it to rather than trying to fit Julzor's Square peg in the Hexagonal whole. lol

here is a Forum link for GL on the TF games site:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
how to register on tfgames?
I don't know if I should be giving site advice for another site so sorry if this breaks any rules or what not.

You just need a valid email address, no shortners or VPN or it'll look like spam IP (I know the VPN thing is a pain but the site is safe and US based). Then just go to the site and follow the usual registration process, if the robot check asks about fruit don't select tomato (its 3rd party robot checker TFGS can't fix it).

VBran

May 16, 2020
good to know tfgames registration doesn't work at all. shit site
I just completed my registration and it just took quite some time until the activation email arrived (2 to 3 hours). So registration does work.

how to register on tfgames?
You can find the registration button/link when clicking on Login on the front page as usual.

Hey if you try the new version of GL with the current whore life mod and it works out reply back pls.
I encountered an error ("location not available") on my trip with Volya to the gas station, but it was avoidable by choosing a different option (I got the choice to "Tease him" or not - Teasing him didn't work). I didn't play a lot since the update but the rest seems to work fine so far. I am using a savegame initially created with Girl Life 0.82.

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
I just completed my registration and it just took quite some time until the activation email arrived (2 to 3 hours). So registration does work.

You can find the registration button/link when clicking on Login on the front page as usual.

I encountered an error ("location not available") on my trip with Volya to the gas station, but it was avoidable by choosing a different option (I got the choice to "Tease him" or not - Teasing him didn't work). I didn't play a lot since the update but the rest seems to work fine so far. I am using a savegame initially created with Girl Life 0.82.
For some reason I can't pass the test with fruit?

Oct 29, 2019
And as far as is the mod Kill?

If you mean dead, maybe, there is some people willing to pick it up and keep it going and the general feeling of most everyone involved is that Julzor is gone and not coming back. Julz has deleted all known methods of contacting them and are not responding to those involved with the game that have other ways to contact. At least as far as I know, they aren't saying if they have talked to Julz, whether this is to respect privacy or because there honestly has been no response is really not our business.

In the interest of full disclosure there are a very few very very vocal and very antagonistic hold outs that insist Julzor may return or that more than a month of 0 contact and the mod being deleted should pass before someone else tries to continue this great mod.

The discussion got so heated that the moderators over at the main forum locked the thread discussing bringing this back, which in my opinion sucks, but conversation was really getting out of hand.

My hope is that someone does pick this up and continue it.

That being said I again offer my services to said person to help with writing and proofreading and such, I can't help with coding because while I have tried using the really good tutorials on the GL wiki page. I just can't seem to grasp it.

So to answer your question, If you are waiting for updates from Julzor, don't hold your breath, but don't give up on the mod just yet because it may, or may not continue to live.

Paging Dr. Frankenstein

Reactions: Ashkun and Wener

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
if you go here
here is a Forum link for GL on the TF games site:

There is a copy of the mod shared in the Whore Life thread.
Thank you but I already saw that it requests e mail verification this is why I wanted the file. I do not want to register a site for an outdated mod :/

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes