Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
I'm currently living in the hotel after being kicked out, does your dog goes with you if you move out of the hotel to other houses/mansion/apartments?

balamorys

Jan 28, 2018
what order do you install the image files? cannot for the life of me get the images to display correctly.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
what order do you install the image files? cannot for the life of me get the images to display correctly.
In your main glife folder you should have a /mod/ folder (create one if you haven't). In that folder you should have the wlife.qsp file and the /wlife/ folder containing all the mod's images.
Additionally, there are two files (tatvag1.jpg and tatvag2.jpg) which should be overwritten to the main game's /images/pc/body/tattoos/pubic/ folder.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That's weird, I moved out of the hotel, and can't find my dog at the mansion or the shared apartment.
Is the hotel room still paid for? In other words did you move out without needing to?
Click on "character description" (that is the head icon).
The first two lines right at the front are about your name.
The third line is where you primarily live.
THAT is where your dog is at.

If you click on the link you can manually set your home if the automatic does not work for some reason.
It is "where you sleep is where you live. (as long as it's yours)".

LonePerv

Apr 26, 2017
This might sound quite dumb from me, but.... where is the mod download link? Can't see it anywhere in the post

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Seems like another instance of "I delete the links to my mods everywhere!" tantrum.
He had at least one before.

Since it did happen on tfgames as well and a hacker would have deleted the whole post ...

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
and here I'm hoping there's an update and the links got removed because they were directing to the old version.

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Seems like another instance of "I delete the links to my mods everywhere!" tantrum.
He had at least one before.

Since it did happen on tfgames as well and a hacker would have deleted the whole post ...
that's a bit harsh, it was kinda justified last time he did it with what was happening at the time

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
So can somebody tell me why he deleted all his download links? Or maybe post a reupload?

Oct 29, 2019
Never said anything to the contrary.
Just stating facts.
Your facts look an awful lot like the judgmental opinions of those who believe they are right simply because they exist.
Unless you know what happened and why Julzor pulled the links down, The proper response is to ask them and hope they respond and/or repost the links. There are many reasons this could have happened ass-u-me ing that Julzor is having some kind of fit is insulting and you should apologize for being so derogitory.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Your facts look an awful lot like the judgmental opinions of those who believe they are right simply because they exist.
Unless you know what happened and why Julzor pulled the links down, The proper response is to ask them and hope they respond and/or repost the links. There are many reasons this could have happened ass-u-me ing that Julzor is having some kind of fit is insulting and you should apologize for being so derogitory.
Julzor at least once before deleted his mods and all the mods he hosted alongside his github and threads on multiple sites before. Without warning to the users beforehand.
That was when he had a massive argument with the Girl Life development team roughly a year ago.
That is a fact.
Whether that happened in a fit of rage, a portion of anger, a "nobody loves me" episode or whatever else is irrelevant.
Whether you like it or not.

And btw. Julzor would not have been the only one. There are dozens of more with for example a huge surge in the skyrim modding community when paid mods got pulled again.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes